Living in Europe as an ethnic must be brutal

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed

If Western Europeans treat other white people like this I can only imagine how ethnics are treated

@hopecel @aspiringexcel @Gengar @ElTruecel @cromagnon

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Gengar, aspiringexcel and 8 others
Gaston can corroborate. Germany needs to pay reparations to the slavic people for genociding them and pretending that they're not xenophobic against them..

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, wishIwasSalludon and Imretarded?
Nah, the English have some weird hate of Slavs. It's irrational. Their country is being colonized by Pakis Indians and black people yet they shit on Poles jfl.

Other countries are neutral. And most of what I've heard is people being positive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, slavicpsycho, Chadeep and 5 others
The choice is something similar to this
GSNDT0waUAAiQQ

Gaston can corroborate. Germany needs to pay reparations to the slavic people for genociding them and pretending that they're not xenophobic against them..
Germany slaughtered ⅕ of the population. They targeted the high class elites and high iq people. Took all of the nation's gold and other artefacts. Tried to destroy any historic art and culture. Reparations can't ever describe the human suffering and loss of human capital.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Germany slaughtered ⅕ of the population. They targeted the high class elites and high iq people. Took all of the nation's gold and other artefacts. Tried to destroy any historic art and culture. Reparations can't ever describe the human suffering and loss of human capital.
That's tragic man. Are you slavic? I can only hope they pay your people back. The invisible racism against you is unfair.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and spongebob
English should pay reparations to the Irish and Germans should pay reparations to the Poles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, ElTruecel, spongebob and 1 other person
It's leftover anti communist propaganda.

Most people are brainless fools so they can easily be melded by a few nudges here and there.

If Western Europeans treat other white people like this I can only imagine how ethnics are treated

We don’t get treated as bad as Slavs so we Aight

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, wishIwasSalludon and Imretarded?
English should pay reparations to the Irish and Germans should pay reparations to the Poles
England and Germany should nuke ireland and poland instead for thinking war and slaughter is anything other than honorable.

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Youtube is cool its like the jewish kid that goes to the synagogue because his father Googlestein makes him to do it
Nope. Can’t say shitnwintiut my comments being deleted it’s Soylent and owned by Google. 50% of my comments get deleted

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Nope. Can’t say shitnwintiut my comments being deleted it’s Soylent and owned by Google
Comments there are full of bots and positive reinforcement. Like all big media anyways, thats why niche places with few hundreds or thousands are better.

At least you know you speak with a person, and even if he is a fed he is reading them even though using it for profiling purposes

80% of ethnic failo in western europe is just Muslim failo combined with typical poverty failo tbh.

Most non-European origin immigrants in mainland europe are Turk/Arab/Afghan/Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Somali or something of that sort. There's a smattering of Indians, but even then they're really limited and get failoed by association.

Spain and Portugal is absolutely chockful of dark skinned immigrants from Brazil and Latin America and there's been very little racist backlash because they culturally mesh a lot more. I mean jfc Spain is like the last mainland European country which is pro-immigration.

GL Ethnics did noticeably better in tinder experiments in europe then america. Only in canada did they do somewhat decent except Toronto.

• Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Images 70

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
why do these shitskins come here