living in the UK is depressing especially london

E

enriquecel

Iron
this place is worse than the slums of india, its full of ethnics where whites are now a minority, dumb ethnics roam the streets armed ready for unneeded conflict and ltn curries are all the hype amongst the younger women jfl at this place i want to leave asap :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, SecularIslamist and owlofathena
hate this shithole too, but it's such a black hole, very hard to escape, cuz u cant make money to save up and gtfo

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
hate this shithole too, but it's such a black hole, very hard to escape, cuz u cant make money to save up and gtfo
all the money i have saved is being saved so i can leave or atleast go live an nt life in the countryside

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
all the money i have saved is being saved so i can leave or atleast go live an nt life in the countryside
nice, im trying everything to get a fucking job man, fucking impossible i wanna kms

These kind of threads is what i made my account for. Lifefuel, Londonistan Emirates Vision 2030

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and enriquecel
Londonstan

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and enriquecel
Londonstan
each area has a different make up of races, go to bradford its full of curries, go to barnet and its full of jews theres no escape they are in every corner

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
each area has a different make up of races, go to bradford its full of curries, go to barnet and its full of jews theres no escape they are in every corner
And the weather, literally hell on earth

If you were earning good money then staying in London wouldn't be a problem apart from the busyness and unpredictable weather.

this place is worse than the slums of india, its full of ethnics where whites are now a minority, dumb ethnics roam the streets armed ready for unneeded conflict and ltn curries are all the hype amongst the younger women jfl at this place i want to leave asap :feelswhy:
Which area are you in? That usually means you're no different to them. All cities are becoming melting pots. Tokyo too very 🔜

• +1
If you were earning good money then staying in London wouldn't be a problem apart from the busyness and unpredictable weather.
unless you are upper class teenager living in a closed off area and go to a private school, or an adult makeing at least 100k+and living in the nice part of central, its hell

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and owlofathena
Which area are you in? That usually means you're no different to them. All cities are becoming melting pots. Tokyo too very 🔜
you see im upper middle class and white so i dont think im really anything like them also i will not be saying where i live :ROFLMAO:

• Woah
unless you are upper class teenager living in a closed off area and go to a private school, or an adult makeing at least 100k+and living in the nice part of central, its hell
You would literally have to be a multi millionaire to stay in a place like Kensington.

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel and Lookologist003
you see im upper middle class and white so i dont think im really anything like them also i will not be saying where i live :ROFLMAO:
I'm from the UK. Yeah London is ethnic. Water. I returned to my hometown a few weeks ago up north and didn't see a single ethnic apart from my family. Some towns in the UK have less than 1% ethnic. I've walked around in places where people have come up to me and said I've never seen an 'asian' (curry) in UK in years.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Lookologist003
I'm from the UK. Yeah London is ethnic. Water. I returned to my hometown a few weeks ago up north and didn't see a single ethnic apart from my family. Some towns in the UK have less than 1% ethnic. I've walked around in places where people have come up to me and said I've never seen an 'asian' (curry) in UK in years.
I read a statistic that the majority of people who live in London weren't even born in the UK. It's truly an international city.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Lookologist003
You would literally have to be a multi millionaire to stay in a place like Kensington.
Imagine that there are rich gl and tall white guys who's luxurious lifestyles and penthouses are paid for by their parents.

Some towns in the UK have less than 1% ethnic.
That's true. Small towns are quite steadfast in their whiteness. It feels like the ethnic density decreases as distance from major cities increases.

I read a statistic that the majority of people who live in London weren't even born in the UK. It's truly an international city.
Has been becoming that way since the 18th century I've read. The earliest are Indians and Chinese and Caribbean. The latest groups are the Hispanics who appeared in the 90s.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and SecularIslamist
im talking london, the rural sides are super chill

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and SecularIslamist
Don't forget the Chinese.

Very doubtful
the chinese do no harm and are just there and the ltn thingy is* true, just have a look at a few snap stories and youll get what im tryna say

• +1
im talking london, the rural sides are super chill
Don't have to go to a rural village to find 100% or near 100% whiteness. Just go places like Carlisle, Grimsby or Durham and you'll find it looks nothing like some parts of London. Even areas with a tiny minority of ethnic. The hometown I'm from maybe just has a few streets that are full of ethnics - only because all the euro markets, halal curry and kebabs are there. Places like Hull are like that.

But one advantage these ethnic dominated areas have is the infrastructure is way more developed and they're technically richer in although they may struggle to make ends meet because of retarded cost of living in cities.

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
Don't have to go to a rural village to find 100% or near 100% whiteness. Just go places like Carlisle, Grimsby or Durham and you'll find it looks nothing like some parts of London. Even areas with a tiny minority of ethnic. The hometown I'm from maybe just has a few streets that are full of ethnics - only because all the euro markets, halal curry and kebabs are there. Places like Hull are like that.

But one advantage these ethnic dominated areas have is the infrastructure is way more developed and they're technically richer in although they may struggle to make ends meet because of retarded cost of living in cities.
yeah true, economically its beneficial but socially immigrants do not help, btw i litterally do not care abt what religion they are just the fact that they behave very idiotically

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist