Living in the wilderness

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Sometimes I feel like I wanna purposely strand myself in the wilderness of Canada or Russia, far from any town and live in a tent hunting and fishing for survival.

Sounds like a good idea..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 8765
Sometimes I feel like I wanna purposely strand myself in the wilderness of Canada or Russia, far from any town and live in a tent hunting and fishing for survival.

Sounds like a good idea..
Dude is this some type of incel childhood trait I stg (me included) I have never seen any other people online obsessed with living off the grid as much as incels and red pilled father figure beardfraudmaxxed MGTOW guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
would be a peaceful life away from it all .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 5145
Dude is this some type of incel childhood trait I stg (me included) I have never seen any other people online obsessed with living off the grid as much as incels and red pilled father figure beardfraudmaxxed MGTOW guys
Those people just want purpose and fulfillment, they can't get it from society so living a peaceful life in the wilderness is a logical fantasy.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 8765

Not for life, maybe 6 months.

You'd get very lean and healthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Not for life, maybe 6 months.

You'd get very lean and healthy
That’s on the bucket list for sure, and if an animal eats me fair play I guess.

Bears are the only problem I guess

Wilderness coping with mgtows