Living life tbh

D

Deleted

Lurker
To sum up what i've been doing recently i'll just tell you bout the 2 days prior to today.

Day 1
Was sunbathing with some friends talking about how this girl in my class had started to simp for me on ig and snap and had literally sent me a video saying "Food is good but cock is better" not even joking jfl. When i told them that one of the guys told me about how 2 other girls from our class had over a year ago said "Arvid has become hot but his buzzcut fucked it" at a party.

My girl and i went to swim in a lake and had some fun but we lost our inflatable ball RIP. Later that day me and my girl went to some of my friends and we had some fun. Later we drove around town listening to music but when we got home my girl had forgotten her keys so
I literally had to climb up on her roof through a gutter and walk in through her balcony door that was slightly open because she was scared her mom would be mad if we woke her up to open the door. Which is something i've always dreamt of doing.

Day 2
We had yet again been swimming and at like 9 pm we drove around with some people stopping at some parties where we later had some dance offs.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, SkinjobCatastrophe, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Was sunbathing with some friends talking about how this girl in my class had started to simp for me on ig and snap and had literally sent me a video saying "Food is good but cock is better" not even joking jfl. When i told them that one of the guys told me about how 2 other girls from our class had over a year ago said "Arvid has become hot but his buzzcut fucked it" at a party.
Chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadison, sorrowfulsad, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
your life is better than mine

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted
Another day another hairpill
True and my hair before that was giga subhuman aswell so the "Hot arvid" was with long girl hair that had 0 volume but apparantly still better than buzz

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Growth Plate and SubhumanCurrycel
If only I was 6'1:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted
he isn't that tall at all in sweden actually
its like top 20% or something idk. I havent meet anyone taller than me these last 2 days though but some of my other friends r taller i'm ngl

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
its like top 20% or something idk. I havent meet anyone taller than me these last 2 days though but some of my other friends r taller i'm ngl
that sounds cool then. the avg. zoomer there is 5'11.5 (181.5cm)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted