Living like this is torture

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
I feel like someone with such condition is like if a scientist took ur brain out and kept u alive inside a lab without anything but ur thoughts it’s torture

Idk man this stuff is really sad to me

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, emeraldglass and Darkeningstar
man you fucked my sleeping this night

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
euthanasia should be legal and people with these types of conditions like down syndrome etc, should be sterilised

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, serialcoper, Esteban1997 and 2 others
euthanasia should be legal and people with these types of conditions like down syndrome etc, should be sterilised
Dawn syndrome isn’t that bad tbh I notice they are actually happier than avarage ppl due to their childlike brain

I’m more so speaking of things that make it impossible to enjoy life in any way such as this

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and lestoa
I feel like someone with such condition is like if a scientist took ur brain out and kept u alive inside a lab without anything but ur thoughts it’s torture

Life is just a horrible fight for survival masked with copium

Leaked results from Giant Implant’s skull augmentation surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: Delonier, NZb6Air and Moggkrates
From one bed to the next, a life worth living

• +1
Dawn syndrome isn’t that bad tbh I notice they are actually happier than avarage ppl due to their childlike brain

I’m more so speaking of things that make it impossible to enjoy life in any way such as this
they should be aborted though first of all from the womb since if they recreate they just poison the population . Also they wont contribute anything and they will take up a lot of resources

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Esteban1997

Water head can be treated, if a tumor it can be removed. They only need money and a good doctor.

What condition is this actually

they should be aborted though first of all from the womb since if they recreate they just poison the population . Also they wont contribute anything and they will take up a lot of resources
Keep barking for their 99% happiness index

From one bed to the next, a life worth living
That’s what I’m saying ur just keeping someone alive for ur own selfish reason at that point I sure wouldn’t wanna be alive if I couldn’t speak make any facial expressions move etc

She’s basically lived 31 years of being a brain and eyes nothing else if she can even see I’m not sure

• So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
we all are just one stroke or unlucky fall away from beeing in this condition. Better sign a living will

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
blud made his personality commenting on short videos

• JFL
That’s what I’m saying ur just keeping someone alive for ur own selfish reason at that point I sure wouldn’t wanna be alive if I couldn’t speak make any facial expressions move etc

She’s basically lived 31 years of being a brain and eyes nothing else if she can even see I’m not sure
Normies will never get it, but euthanasia is the moral thing to do in such cases.

Consent can be assumed in a such a state.

Water head can be treated, if a tumor it can be removed. They only need money and a good doctor.
She seems to be unable to move or react tho Idek if she can see

Looks completely paralysed to me

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I mean in a more radical view

I wouldn’t wanna give up on life if I had dawn syndrome tho u can still do and enjoy life

There are such ppl who have nothing to do but be artificially kept alive without actually being able to do anything

this is extremely true

• +1

they don't have childlike brain they have mental retardation and they live shitty lives, also you can detect down syndrome during gestation, it's better to abort

this is extremely true
The happiest ppl I see are ones with dawn syndrome even tho they are underprivileged the childlike brain makes them less prone to depression and the needs of a normal person

If u can still enjoy life it’s worth living but if ur being artificially kept alive without movement or being able to talk at that point it’s just a form of torture

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
ironically the more moral thing to do even though they seem to think otherwise

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
downies chill asf bruh @Xangsane would know

That is me after reading all the posts and threads in this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Moggkrates
Mercy kill it, the only reason why he or she is still alive is because they parents too selfish and can't let go.