Living the non-Chad life is being in hell

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

disciple
I have my window open, and i get to see and hear people partying always. Always doing something. And the foid I was talking to is far away from me now. The only thing keeping me is hardmaxxing and possibly fixing my life, but the pain was already set.

Tldr: how do i stop rotting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, WanderingBurro, Chadeep and 3 others

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
You’re a normie so kill yourself but for incels. Incels like me have to find other pleasures in life and pray we’ll at least impregnate a landwhale/femcel…

At least I’m religious so the western lifestyle is prohibited to me. But I fail at doing basic shit as well. No friends to hang out with, travel with, get mogged by other men, weak etc

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and humanoidsub7
You’re a normie so kill yourself but for incels. Incels like me have to find other pleasures in life and pray we’ll at least impregnate a landwhale/femcel…

At least I’m religious so the western lifestyle is prohibited to me. But I fail at doing basic shit as well. No friends to hang out with, travel with, get mogged by other men, weak etc
I get mogged too. But in all honestly I have one classmate, he's a trucel, 4'11 and gets even mogged by women. However everything is based on hierarchy, so if you're not on the top, you might not know where you are at, so you put yourself below.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I get mogged too. But in all honestly I have one classmate, he's a trucel, 4'11 and gets even mogged by women. However everything is based on hierarchy, so if you're not on the top, you might not know where you are at, so you put yourself below.
4'11 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Pikabro
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Bro it's unreal how he gets mogged every single day. I wonder why he hasn't kill himself already
Btw he's rich but idk how to tell him it's over