LL becoming mainstream

CristianT

CristianT

Clown World

this shit is very brutal and sad.

He was fortunate enough to have the money and to go to a very respectable surgeon and everything went out good.

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
It needs to be banned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, hattrick, chadcel; and 1 other person
Should have bought hookers and cocaine instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Artemis, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
Don‘t worry, most people stop at 4-5 cm at max due to pain and complications.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Emiqrox
Don‘t worry, most people stop at 4-5 cm at max due to pain and complications.
what if you start to stretch everyday for 1h for half an year?

what if you start to stretch everyday for 1h for half an year?
If you stretch for months before LL, you will have a more pleasant experience no doubt. But normies mostly randomly decide LL with no prior research and get fucked hard. I've seen it, it's cage

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, AsGoodAsItGets, Artemis and 2 others
If you stretch for months before LL, you will have a more pleasant experience no doubt. But normies mostly randomly decide LL with no prior research and get fucked hard. I've seen it, it's cage
its like getting jaw implants at high bodyfat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, VenatorLuparius and Interested
LL is a trap, if you're too stupid to understand why it's not a good idea, you get what you deserve.

LL is a trap, if you're too stupid to understand why it's not a good idea, you get what you deserve.
It's not a trap, it's just people don't do their research and don't prepare for it mentally and physically. They think you can go there and get 8cm easy, but that's not the case. I literally had to prepare 3-4 months with hard stretches on a daily basis, and even I had a though experience reaching 8cm

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, AsGoodAsItGets, SurgeryEnjoyer and 4 others
no idea what that's like tbh
I mean you get Jaw implants for jaw angularity but the guy is fat so he cannot see the angularity because of fat. He needs to be lean and in shape and then to go for jaw implants to see the results as they actually are.

Same for LL. You need to work hard beforehand and stretch a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Interested
I mean you get Jaw implants for jaw angularity but the guy is fat so he cannot see the angularity because of fat. He needs to be lean and in shape and then to go for jaw implants to see the results as they actually are.

Same for LL. You need to work hard beforehand and stretch a lot.
I mean you still see results, wether you prepare for LL or not. It's just that you're more likely to suffer nerve damage and have a more painful experience including more brutal physiotherapy with a longer recovery process.

But I get what you're saying

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
Yet normies try to gaslight guys getting this surgery in the comment.

"Just accept yourself brah" "everybody is beautiful no matter the height" "I'm sure you're gonna find a girl for who height don't matter".

JFL at ever admitting you got surgeries, it's pure autistic attitude: people get mad as hell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, AsGoodAsItGets, plukee and 1 other person
Why can’t these people just mew and get on with their lives??

• +1
Reactions: Supreme, plukee and chadcel;
You can just listen to subliminals and get the same results with no injury risk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme and betterhelptheRapist
I'm 6'0 (184cm) nighttime height, 186cm in the morning and if I had the money I'd get limb lengthening 8cm on the femurs to become a 192cm giga mogger and finally be considered a human being per the standards of 2020s.

I'm 6'0 (184cm) nighttime height, 186cm in the morning and if I had the money I'd get limb lengthening 8cm on the femurs to become a 192cm giga mogger and finally be considered a human being per the standards of 2020s.
Yet you won't ever, you delusional schizo

• Ugh..
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos