LL Complications

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
i never encountered a horror story by LL, why you all cunts so against it ?

ps : i wouldn't get LL because i'm a pussy though. i'm a short king :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14978
It's extremely painful and will leave scarring on your legs. My cousin had it done on one leg because it didn't grow as fast as the other and he said the pain was excruciating even with narcotics.

The procedure is still pretty much like how it was developed 90 years ago. They can't even test if the bone has grown strong, the way they test it is the doctor jolting your leg and seeing if it breaks. It's a fucking barbaric surgery man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 15099, Preoximerianas and 3 others
It's extremely painful and will leave scarring on your legs. My cousin had it done on one leg because it didn't grow as fast as the other and he said the pain was excruciating even with narcotics.

The procedure is still pretty much like how it was developed 90 years ago. They can't even test if the bone has grown strong, the way they test it is the doctor jolting your leg and seeing if it breaks. It's a fucking barbaric surgery man.
View attachment 1417787

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

View attachment 1417787

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
jesus christ it posted 3 times @Gargantuan @Kingkellz fix this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, delusionalretard and .👽.

View attachment 1417787

View attachment 1417787
nahh you are gaslighting and trying to make people stay short.

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member, Danish_Retard and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, AlwaysHaveQuestions and ChristianChad

View attachment 1417787
how many months needed for fully healed legs growed like 5 cm ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
how many months needed for fully healed legs growed like 5 cm ?
Depends on the person, as I say, they have no way to test if your bone is still malleable. (IIRC) They say around 0.5mm-08mm can be gained per week, so you'd have to be in that barbaric thing for at least 8-10 weeks with no complications.

you'd have to be in that barbaric thing for at least 8-10 weeks
polaris mutants GIF by The Gifted

if there won't be any long term crucial problems, who cares about being in pain for 10 weeks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member