LL is a tale LMFAO

iblamepheno1

iblamepheno1

Iron
how do people genuinely believe LL is viable at all? why would you sacrifice every bit of ur athletism, spend over 100k, get horrible proportions, and go through that much pain for a few inches?? just wear elevator shoes with lifts and get face surgery or something i will never understand people who get LL:lul: also elevator shoes really are busted, so underrated and ez to get away with, start using them ASAP :feelshah:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, CsCurry, pashtunnigga1 and 11 others
5'9 is a curse

• +1
Reactions: PorscheEnthusiast, watah, greywind and 2 others
LL really doesn't fuck up proportions if you're 6'1+ with long torso + arms. It only fucks up proportions on manlets (unfortunately).

And as for elevator shoes, that's even less viable? What do you say when you take off your shoes? "uuuhm, I just wear 4 inch shoes because I'm insecure about my height", or what?

• +1
Reactions: Rea and wsada
  • +1
Reactions: Blonde, Angutoid, Rea and 1 other person
just say that you're too broke to afford LL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PorscheEnthusiast, itzyaboyJJ and Angutoid
LL really doesn't fuck up proportions if you're 6'1+ with long torso + arms. It only fucks up proportions on manlets (unfortunately).

And as for elevator shoes, that's even less viable? What do you say when you take off your shoes? "uuuhm, I just wear 4 inch shoes because I'm insecure about my height", or what?
I'm 6'3 should I do LL to achieve the ideal 6'7

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, Rea and PRIEST Sv3rige

why are we even bringing up people who are 6'1 and taller lmao, they dont need LL

elevator shoes are much more viable lmfao
1- ur not wearing 4 inch lifts unless ur @Amnesia
2- u being 2 inchs shorter after ur already at a girls house isnt rlly an issue considering factors like sandals inside, u being seated etc shes not gonna question why ur suddenly shorter if ur smart about it, remember heightfraud is a lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Blonde, ItsOverLawg and PRIEST Sv3rige
I'm 6'3 should I do LL to achieve the ideal 6'7
There's a risk to it of course, but I'd say it's worth it. Go for it, reach the gigachad height.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and wsada
Why the FUCK do you need to run in the modern world?
imagine the embaressment of not being able to jog or do any sort of sport or activity with her that involves moving around LOLL :lul::lul:
Do you have a better alternative?
yeah... working on ur face and wearing elevator shoes for ur height or something
Tales from the basement. 3 inches won't do SHIT to your proportions.
cope for whatever reason, look at LL mfs proportions before n after

• +1
Reactions: dariboga
why are we even bringing up people who are 6'1 and taller lmao, they dont need LL
I'm 6'2 and have been considering LL to reach the ideal height. It's called looksmaxxing, not looksfixing.
elevator shoes are much more viable lmfao
1- ur not wearing 4 inch lifts unless ur @Amnesia
lol
2- u being 2 inchs shorter after ur already at a girls house isnt rlly an issue considering factors like sandals inside, u being seated etc shes not gonna question why ur suddenly shorter if ur smart about it, remember heightfraud is a lifestyle
I guess you could get away with it, but if she looks at your shoes, it usually is obvious if there's lifts or if they are elevators.

I heightfraud to 6'4 daily, but I would never say that it's a more viable option than LL, if I had the funds I'd get LL right away.

heightfraud is a must

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1
if you're like 5'2 with a wingspan of 5'3, 4 inches of LL wont do much damage
but ig it will be noticable

• +1
Why the FUCK do you need to run in the modern world?

Do you have a better alternative?

Tales from the basement. 3 inches won't do SHIT to your proportions.

No pain no gain. Do you have a better alternative?
when do you plan to do LL?

The owner of the ll firm in turkey was 5’2 and is now 5’10 and has short af arms but they dont look comical. He’s 5’10 w a 5’4” wingspan and Id NEVER assume he got ll

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and PRIEST Sv3rige
Yea they should spend their lives worrying about their 4 inch elevator shoes being exposed instead

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
The owner of the ll firm in turkey was 5’2 and is now 5’10 and has short af arms but they dont look comical. He’s 5’10 w a 5’4” wingspan and Id NEVER assume he got ll
Yeah LL procedures really rarely look "off". 5'2 to 5'10 is crazy tho, must've changed his life.

Yeah LL procedures really rarely look "off". 5'2 to 5'10 is crazy tho, must've changed his life.
the massive dopamine that dude gets on a day to day basis must be insane. Considering how he’s lived lives in 2 completely different ways.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and PRIEST Sv3rige
What athleticism? How Manuy here are sprinting 100m sub 12 seconds?

brutal
manlets have no escape

• +1