LL is so fucking worth it if you are under 5’8 ngl

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

9780D1C4 F21D 4DD4 B639 AB0B7CB63664

With shoes he can easily claim 6 foot without anyone batting an eye.
Comfortably tripled his SMV with one procedure

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 19469, CristianT and 5 others
this is my dream as a 5'8 guy

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Jhon Smith, Carpediem and 2 others
wonder if they would do it on someone thats 191cm

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Deleted member 11610, Moggie and 3 others
For the manlets out their, if you have the money and are aware of the overall complications from the procedure and are fine with it, then consider it.

But it still makes me wonder how bad is it really. I see manlets with girlfriends regularly. 2-3 inches below median national height , so in the usa, like 5ft 7-5ft 8, isn't the end of the world. If your like 5ft 4 or 5ft 5 It would have a more negative impact.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, RoyaleWithCheese, zharupodrugu and 4 others
How much does this cost? Definitely the most unappealing looksmaxing surgery I can think of

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Acion, Deleted member 19469 and SubhumanCurrycel
For the manlets out their, if you have the money and are aware of the overall complications from the procedure and are fine with it, then consider it.

But it still makes me wonder how bad is it really. I see manlets with girlfriends regularly. 2-3 inches below median national height , so in the usa, like 5ft 7-5ft 8, isn't the end of the world. If your like 5ft 4 or 5ft 5 It would have a more negative impact.
I think if you're around 5ft5 and lower, you need a LOT of other selling points to compensate. Good face becomes non-negotiable, and you need status, money, charisma, etc. etc

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 19469 and Phoenix
Friend is 5'7, he slays stacies easily. He works out, is buff and has a htn/chadlite face, green eyes. I'm 5'11, 6'+ with lifts and bitches pay attention to him, not me. Height is cope, face is everything, as well as taking care of yourself and your body

But go ahead, break your legs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bladee, RoyaleWithCheese, AscensionMan98 and 7 others
Friend is 5'7, he slays stacies easily. He works out, is buff and has a htn/chadlite face, green eyes. I'm 5'11, 6'+ with lifts and bitches pay attention to him, not me. Height is cope, face is everything, as well as taking care of yourself and your body

ok ill listen to green eye subliminals

ok ill listen to green eye subliminals
Dont listen to me. Go spend 100k on a surgery that fucks up your legs so I can laugh

It's over kiddo

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, bladee, MakinMogReturns and 2 others
I think if you're around 5ft5 and lower, you need a LOT of other selling points to compensate. Good face becomes non-negotiable, and you need status, money, charisma, etc. etc
Yep

Height definitely isn't cope tho. It can be overcome but can also be big halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
So vast majority of people who want it can't afford it. Tbf though I thought it would be more. 25k is the price of a high quality bimax

i’d betabuxx before even considering smashing my femurs, but i guess desperation makes us do irrational things sometimes.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and SubhumanCurrycel
So vast majority of people who want it can't afford it. Tbf though I thought it would be more. 25k is the price of a high quality bimax
It's the price for the LoN method in that particular clinic in Turkey, internal methods are almost double

How much does this cost? Definitely the most unappealing looksmaxing surgery I can think of
Depends on where you get it and whether you do both tibia and femur but anywhere from 70-110k I think

Pre sure it’s considerably cheaper in turkey. Don’t know about the safety profile however compared to America
LON is 16k in turkey, you can gain 3-4 inches, but you got to wear an apparatus on your leg for a couple months and turn it everyday.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
based. im 5´8 too, i´ll try mk677 + Ai maxxing as im 18 but i doubt it´ll help JFL.
If you're serious, cut out the mk677 and use HGH with IGF-1 DES whilst megadosing vitamin d and k2 and eat a good diet and do a lot of stretching, and possibly gain an inch.

HGH Doesn't actually cost that much if you have a good source.

If you were actually doing this routine and weren't prone to hair loss I'd introduce exogenous androgens for some potential masculizing bore growth in your face and clavicles.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EggKing, AscensionMan98, zharupodrugu and 2 others
I hate my short legs:feelswhy:

LL is a God savior. You will be treated with more respect if you are taller.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Tobias Fünke and Deleted member 19469
age ?
country ?
ethnicity/accent ?
IRL or OLD ?

Bro did you get your surgery with Defrancq in the end?

LL is so fucking worth it if you are under 6’4 ngl

fix'd​

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 20631
this is a surgery many looksmaxxers overlook, it increases ur smv by like 1 point atleast

• +1
Did that nigga do LL at 180 to reach 190 ?

• +1
Screenshot 20221002 091507 Chrome
Screenshot 20221002 091515 Chrome

Bruh he barely got 5cm jfl what a shit result

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, HarrierDuBois, zharupodrugu and 2 others
always cracking up from this comics. Delusional incels really think 1 surgery alone will fix their problems

View attachment 1891326
View attachment 1891327
With shoes he can easily claim 6 foot without anyone batting an eye.
Comfortably tripled his SMV with one procedure
I really considered it but it think its not worth it if u are at least 5'8. Just wear lifts it will less painfull. I dont wanna spend 1 year of my physical prime lying in bed with unbearable pain, im not even consider possible complications.
Austin Dunham 5'10 zack efron 5'8. ill just SMVmax its most legit way to get pussy.

• +1
my autist body developed to stop me from doing LL as 5'9 i have 34 inch inseam and 1 inch shorter wingspan then my height i already look like LL patient jfl

• +1

No shit , as well as more dating prospects, but its a question of whether its worth the procedure. Height obsession is more common in america and uk, Australia. Western Europe to a degree, though I saw short blacks and Arabs with attractive white girls. Interracial fetish can overcome height issues.

Manlets get destroyed online, pointless using online dating. Best to use real life. Their always will be whores who obsess about height, but they'll also be whores that are not obsessed about it as long as your not to short. Once you get very short like 5ft 5 and your average country is 5ft 10, then it will make a bigger impact. But 5ft 7 and 5ft 8 I have had enough friends with attractive girlfriends that its not something that's worth a risky expensive procedure ( unless you have enough money and know a very good surgeon). This in America btw.

Height definitely isn't cope tho. It can be overcome but can also be big halo
Height is a multiplier, nothing else. If you're ugly, now you're just a noticible ugly person

Also 100k for 2-3" and pain/suffering with broken legs, not worth it

Only time I'd suggest someone getting this if they suffer from short legs syndrome - if your legs are too short for your overall body proportions

Height is a multiplier, nothing else. If you're ugly, now you're just a noticible ugly person

Only time I'd suggest someone getting this if they suffer from short legs syndrome - if your legs are too short for your overall body proportions
The suffering is real, but there are viable options in Turkey for 20-25k if you're willing to go through the pain of LoN

• +1
The suffering is real, but there are viable options in Turkey for 20-25k if you're willing to go through the pain of LoN
Was is the price of precise like in Turkey

Real shit. I’m 5’8 and getting to 5’11 would get rid of my height failo.

• +1

I don't really agree with this. In my experience being tall but lacking face is similar to being a plain female with a nice arse and/or tits. Can take you from a "wouldn't fuck" to "would fuck"

• +1