LL isnt a real solution to turbomanletism.

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

Yeah u can get LL and maybe ascend, but your offspring is still fucked.

The only real solution to turbomanletism is geomaxxing to a short country.

Have fun with that...

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 16220 and 2 others
geomaxxing to a short country will make average female who likes you be even shorter. with LL you could date women who are genetically taller which would ascend your offspring, much better than fucking over your offspring even harder by having kids with a shorter woman

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, CristianT, DefinitelyNT and 14 others
geomaxxing to a short country will make average female who likes you be even shorter. with LL you could date women who are genetically taller which would ascend your offspring, much better than fucking over your offspring even harder by having kids with a shorter woman
Fr, Lets start an OP is retard chain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, subswork, Dystopian and 6 others
geomaxxing to a short country will make average female who likes you be even shorter.
yea but a turbomanlet would get 0 female in his home country so its fine. and her and him being short in a short country is fine

with LL you could date women who are genetically taller which would ascend your offspring, much better than fucking over your offspring even harder by having kids with a shorter woman
this is another option, but its just nightmare mode

be a turbomanlet, in the hypercompetition west, dating pool already limited due to never being tall, dating pool limited even more cos u can only date tall girls to fix ur genes, its just suifuel

yea but a turbomanlet would get 0 female in his home country so its fine. and her and him being short in a short country is fine

this is another option, but its just nightmare mode

be a turbomanlet, in the hypercompetition west, dating pool already limited due to never being tall, dating pool limited even more cos u can only date tall girls to fix ur genes, its just suifuel
yeah its obviously a bad situation but considering the options i think maybe LL and geomax combined would be best. After going to like thailand or vietnam you just marry the tallest girl who likes you, because even if you barely heightmog the girl they still like you thanks to JBW. problem is your offspring would be half asian but they could just kpopmaxx or something jfl

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 26859

Have fun with that...
Why would you get kids anyway.
It's just a time constraint for life and when you're dead you're dead.
Why care about legacy.

• +1
Reactions: subswork
the solution is eugenics and Biotechnology.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, sub6manletnozygos, subswork and 1 other person

Have fun with that...
So breed a tall woman after and then give the kids HGH at 15 years old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, chrisN and looksseg
Stupid arguement

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
the main problem with LL is that it doesn't fix your manlet frame which is arguably more important than pure height.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
the main problem with LL is that it doesn't fix your manlet frame which is arguably more important than pure height.
Actually, after LL my frame appears bigger (illusion of a wider shoulder). Even in pictures with people before and after LL, not only my height grew, but I look proportionally bigger.

So in most cases, LL will not make you look disproportional, quite the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, CT03 and Prince88
The hardest part is starting.

Actually, after LL my frame appears bigger (illusion of a wider shoulder). Even in pictures with people before and after LL, not only my height grew, but I look proportionally bigger.

So in most cases, LL will not make you look disproportional, quite the opposite.
Fairs. Respect for going through with it. How long could you not walk for? And do you think it was worth it?

• +1
Reactions: Interested
Fairs. Respect for going through with it. How long could you not walk for? And do you think it was worth it?
Right after the device removal I walked with crutches for around a month, after that I ditched the crutches. My walk was stiff at first, because I couldn't bend my legs, but after around 2,5-3,5 months I could almost walk without a sign that I had surgery prior. It takes around a year for complete recovery if you stretch your legs and do light exercise.

It was probably the best thing I ever did, super worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Prince88
Right after the device removal I walked with crutches for around a month, after that I ditched the crutches. My walk was stiff at first, because I couldn't bend my legs, but after around 2,5-3,5 months I could almost walk without a sign that I had surgery prior. It takes around a year for complete recovery if you stretch your legs and do light exercise.

Nice man, What was your before and after height?

Nice man, What was your before and after height?
5'7 before and 5'10 after. My plan was to do LL twice, but after reaching 5'10 I honestly believe that it's more than enough.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Prince88

You did LL?

Fucking mad man!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Prince88 and Interested
You did LL?

Fucking mad man!
Yeah lol It was wild ngl. I was desperate and thought I will do whatever it takes, it paid off and gave me confidence, not only because of my new height, but also because I set out and achieved something that I really wanted.

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito, Deleted member 27660, SOS-Sonic and 4 others
Yeah lol It was wild ngl. I was desperate and thought I will do whatever it takes, it paid off and gave me confidence, not only because of my new height, but also because I set out and achieved something that I really wanted.

You'll remember this for the rest of your life. I support it.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Prince88 and Interested
Sterilizing short women are the only way to go.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Dystopian
You could just inject your sons with HGH

Have fun with that...
I'm convinced the newborn baby weight is the biggest determining factor for how tall they're going to be when they're older.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
I'm convinced the newborn baby weight is the biggest determining factor for how tall they're going to be when they're older.
You’d think so but being born preterm actually has almost no effect on height.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Sexually Disabled
You’d think so but being born preterm actually has almost no effect on height.

Chief of Surgery @ Tavistock Mental Health Clinic​

cage

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
solution to manletism is purchasing a 99th percentile growth chart preteen from afghanistan and buxing her

Yeah u can get LL and maybe ascend, but your offspring is still fucked
Jfl having kids in 2023 another excuse for Muh ll not real solution nigga if u reproduced while having LL u will have access to gene editing Crispr in future no loss.

as opposed to being manlet u will have have sex and never reproduced kids with Crispr gene editing

Already techs underway stem cells to open play and gene editing so if ur a manlet ascend and have kids u can give ur kids access those mentioned above, but if ur short and don’t get LL u will never have kids so no ascending ur blood line.

Have fun with that...
Why would I care about potentially having children? Choice between fucking a girl and having no children and fucking no girl and therefore having no children is clear to me

Do you keep LL a secret or tell people? I feel like most women will accept a guy who got a genio or rhino, but they might think I am insane if I got LL jfl.

• +1
5'7 before and 5'10 after. My plan was to do LL twice, but after reaching 5'10 I honestly believe that it's more than enough.
How tall in cm 170-178? Also how much did you lengthen 8cm/3 inches? I Support the LL efforts :feelsyay:

• Love it
How tall in cm 170-178? Also how much did you lengthen 8cm/3 inches? I Support the LL efforts :feelsyay:
8cm total in femurs. Went from 170cm to 178cm, was worth it imo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Do you keep LL a secret or tell people? I feel like most women will accept a guy who got a genio or rhino, but they might think I am insane if I got LL jfl.
Only family, kept it a secret from others

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic

Do you have a thread detailing your LL experience? Incredibly interested. I'm going for your exact transformation (well, 6 cm from 5'8 to 5'10)

• +1
Do you have a thread detailing your LL experience? Incredibly interested. I'm going for your exact transformation (well, 6 cm from 5'8 to 5'10)
i had an experience of it under a post somewhere, but no actual thread. Tbh people will say im larping, so Idk if its worth it

• +1
Dumb af, just give your son AI + HGH he will mog.

why is it always the guys who literally never have sex who are the most obsessed with passing on their genes

Have fun with that...
LL is actually retarded since they lengthen the legs but the arms still stay same length, so it looks subhuman as fuck JFL

i had an experience of it under a post somewhere, but no actual thread. Tbh people will say im larping, so Idk if its worth it
Do it nigga I wanna know

• Hmm...
  • Love it
LL is actually retarded since they lengthen the legs but the arms still stay same length, so it looks subhuman as fuck JFL
This is not an issue unless you have very short arms to begin with.

advances in polygenic risk scoring for a desirable egg / sperm fertilization, are increasingly rapidly.
china and india, given their relatively lax legislative restrictions compared to the moral syphilis infecting western countries, will pave the way in polygenic risk scoring to avoid diseases and eventually select for 'iffy' traits like hair, eyes, height, intelligence.
if this trend countries, by 2100 india and china will be so far ahead scientifically, and perhaps even genetically, that western countries will have lost the gene editing / optimization arms race.
this would be a very sad state of affairs for the west. i hope western elites are not stupid enough to ignore these trends, lest they go extinct 250+ years from now due to dysgenics from weakened selection pressures, and environmentally and socially induced high mutational load.

Last edited:
fine, ill do it later
Tag me when you make the post. I wanna get the exact same advancement amount as you. 182cm rn and wanna reach 190.

• +1

Have fun with that...
Madagascar dream theory

Tag me when you make the post. I wanna get the exact same advancement amount as you. 182cm rn and wanna reach 190.
I can already say it's a bad idea, but that will be covered in that thread when I make it. (will take some time, little busy atm)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Fgsfds