LL to from 5”10-6”1

H

hypergamy

Silver
Would it be worth it?

It seems the procedure is becoming more mainstream.

And height cels, is being over 5”10 helpful in dating and logging men?

@Rift got it

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and hypergamy
Height only becomes a halo after 6"3 for white and black males. If you are Asian or ethnic you must compensate by being over 6"3 to even get some HTB pussy and this is a general point if you are MTN facially.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Would it be worth it?

I'm 5'10 too.

Why only 3 inches?
I'm guessing thats max on one bone?

With double LL you can get like 5 inches. But you wont be able to walk properly for like 8 months.
and theres all sort of reports of long term issues with your legs. have you done your research?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I'm 5'10 too.

Why only 3 inches?

With double LL you can get like 5 inches. But you wont be able to walk properly for like 8 months.
and theres all sort of reports of long term issues with your legs. have you done your research?
Maybe because he is not wheelchair maxing ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, hypergamy and ROTTING
Just use lifts/elevator shoes/insoles. Saves you $100k and a year of recovery and potentially crippling yourself long-term. Unless you're living in a country of giants like the Netherlands, 5'10 is a fine height. At that point its your face holding you back not your height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, galego123, hypergamy and 2 others
Just use lifts/elevator shoes/insoles. Saves you $100k and a year of recovery and potentially crippling yourself long-term. Unless you're living in a country of giants like the Netherlands, 5'10 is a fine height. At that point its your face holding you back not your height.
Greycell moment

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and XAE17
Greycell moment
Not really.

i'm 5'10 and lift to 6 6'1 and at that height IRL most consider me pretty tall.

Sure there are some 6 '3 chads but theyre rare. Most tall people are lanklets with bad faces.

LL is nice to think about because being 6'2 would halo me like crazy but its impractical to take a year out of life and also risk being crippled.

Lifts get you the desired result without any of the risk.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, galego123, klamus and 3 others
Not really.

Sure there are some 6 '3 chads but theyre rare. Most tall people are lanklets with bad faces.

LL is nice to think about because being 6'2 would halo me like crazy but its impractical to take a year out of life and also risk being crippled.

Not the intention of my post.

You have to combine both LL and lifts, lifts are obvious softmaxxing, you are today's year old if you think lift is enough.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

You have to combine both LL and lifts, lifts are obvious softmaxxing, you are today's year old if you think lift is enough.
How tall would you say you need to be to have decent success with women?

5'9 barefoot is enough IMO.
Sure 6'2 is way better but with a good face 5'9 can still do fine.
i've seen countless examples IRL

I'm from UK and you barely see people taller than 6'2
and even then most tall people arent chads they are weird lanklets.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, Deleted member 14392 and Prince88
Would it be worth it?

Height isn't your main issue at that height. Other things will improve your smv more.

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy and Prince88
Not really.

Yes, and some other user said that interestingly enough lifts were ideal for people In the 5ft 9-5ft 11 rage. Go from average height to above average height, so a big change.

• JFL
Reactions: XAE17
Would it be worth it?

@FreakkForLife

i knew people from the uk were subhuman @forevergymcelling

Blackpill was never about "enough" but more about "which value for X is better", why ? Not because we want the perfect result, nor because we are chauvinist. We aim for the best value for each feature because it is what hypergamy is interested about, women will prefer the best, not "enough" one, and it is a mass behavior.

Sure you can be fine with 6ft, but what if you are 6ft2 ? You probably think it will just be a small improvement, like +5% success rate, let me tell you it's something closer to +20-30% success rate.

Don't forget that it is exponential, from a high tier normie 5 PSL to Chadlite 6PSL, there is a x4 of the women he will get with the same efforts.
From 6 PSL to 7 PSL it is again x4.

So every improvement you're doing, you might think it's not that big, but at the start it's merelly to get you out of the normiehell zone, then when you reach decent PSL level, it is to make you explode on the sexual market.

Just to be clear, the best would be between 6"3 to 6"7.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, APJ, russwestbrook and 2 others
@FreakkForLife
Depends on your goals.
@hypergamy
If u want more Height to slay,then lifts will be enough.

But if ur goal is to be taller for yourself,(many people want to be taller for themselves,like me),then u can get LL to 6'1 and then wear lifts to 6'3-6'4.

But make sure u study about it and choose the right surgeon,do the physical exercises, because u can end up crippled and can harm urself.

Also,if u are getting Ll, why not go for cross lengthening on both tibia and femur to 5 inches?
I think it can be pretty bad because u won't be able to use both of ur legs

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy and KDA Player
Blackpill was never about "enough" but more about "which value for X is better", why ? Not because we want the perfect result, nor because we are chauvinist. We aim for the best value for each feature because it is what hypergamy is interested about, women will prefer the best, not "enough" one, and it is a mass behavior.

Sure you can be fine with 6ft, but what if you are 6ft2 ? You probably think it will just be a small improvement, like +5% success rate, let me tell you it's something closer to +20-30% success rate.

Don't forget that it is exponential, from a high tier normie 5 PSL to Chadlite 6PSL, there is a x4 of the women he will get with the same efforts.

So every improvement you're doing, you might think it's not that big, but at the start it's merelly to get you out of the normiehell zone, then when you reach decent PSL level, it is to make you explode on the sexual market.

Fair enough.

The thing is LL is the only way to gain height and its not exactly ideal.

i think most people arent looking to spend their whole lives maximising their ONS potential.
They just want to be able to hook up with decent looking chicks.

At average height 5' 9 to 6' 0 you can do that.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player

My concern with using lifts and LL together is that at that point your proportions are probably going to look really uncanny. 3 inches wouldn't be that bad but at 5 extra inches to your legs only you might start looking really odd.

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
You’ll will go from incel to incel, I’m 6’1 no halo

Yeah thats a good ascension

lifefuel for a 6'5 gigachad like me.
Honestly, I don't think you should do LL. If it would get you to 6'3 or something insane then I would tell you to consider it, but frankly 6'1 isn't really tall enough to necessitate some freaky ass surgery (from what I've heard) that could destroy you longterm. If you really wanna do ANYTHING to maximize smv and don't care about the future side effects, then sure you can do LL.

I'm 5'10 too.

Why only 3 inches?

3 inches is a safe number, anymore you add risks, any less you might as well wear lifts.

And there isn’t really long term issues with LL if you keep up with your physical therapy.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Depends on your goals.
@hypergamy
If u want more Height to slay,then lifts will be enough.

But if ur goal is to be taller for yourself,(many people want to be taller for themselves,like me),then u can get LL to 6'1 and then wear lifts to 6'3-6'4.

But make sure u study about it and choose the right surgeon,do the physical exercises, because u can end up crippled and can harm urself.

Also,if u are getting Ll, why not go for cross lengthening on both tibia and femur to 5 inches?
I think it can be pretty bad because u won't be able to use both of ur legs
Damn thinking about being 6”3-6”4 makes me so happy.

After 3 inches you’re proportions would be messed up, no?

very wise idea,
legit 6'1 guys look tall tbh. I'm 6'2.5 and when I talk to a 6'1 guy(face to face), I don't feel like looking down to him. I can still feel I'm taller, but not much. Yet when I talk to a 5'10, he just looks small compared to my eyelevel, I can easily see over the top of his head.

Damn thinking about being 6”3-6”4 makes me so happy.

After 3 inches you’re proportions would be messed up, no?
Probably not.
If u have good arm span and shoulder width and normal length torso,then no

There are people who went from 5'7 to 5'10 and said "I'm not even sure it was worth it".

Some braincels here think LL is a walk in the park you'll get out unscatched.

Do it if you hate your height and lengthen ~2 inches. Being conservative with lengthening and not becoming a greedy bitch is important af. Oh and with a good $urgeon. Just don't expect every surgeon to accept doing it at your height.

Would it be worth it?

I got the same height. Im 177cm and I wanna grow from 177cm to 185cm atleast

no its 7feet, with 200 billion dollars, chad face.

You realize that its a never ending train. Location always will triumph other factors. When your phenotype is considered exotic in the location, your troubles won't be their.

no its 7feet, with 200 billion dollars, chad face.

You realize that its a never ending train. Location always will triumph other factors. When your phenotype is considered exotic in the location, your troubles won't be their.
Litteraly what hypergamy is.

Not saying anyone has to aim constant ascencion all his life, but I am saying that the value gained for each improvement can not be dismissed.

Of course if you're 6PSL, let's say it would take you 1000 hours of hardwork (in matter of sport / work / looksmaxing discipline / surgery recovery) to gain 0.5PSL, and when you reach 6.5PSL you will this time need 5000hours of hardwork to reach 7PSL so you consider stopping where you are since the effort/gain balance is less interesting, the choice is your, but the gain of doing it is still real.

Would it be worth it?

yeah i think it would be worth it. Im 5'7 i want to get 3 inches in tibia and 3 inches in femur to be 6'1

What are peoples thoughts on betzbone? I’ve heard he can go 12cm on femur

I’d say yes. At 6’1 height becomes an asset meanwhile at 5’10 it’s neither an asset nor a liability, it’s just there.

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy