LL won't cripple / botch you manlets (Legs / Proportions and any other shit)

A

A1kek

Iron
I am about to drop the LL guide for manlets so that they can ascend to at least 4 - 5 inches in height and won't cripple them and their proportions would be also taken into consideration tho it doesn't matter you can be the perfect guy with proportions but it doesn't matter coz u short while a tall god will be celebrated due his tall stature until and unless he has narrow shoulders that is a huge failo for a man and need clavicle lengthening
I will upload the guide tomorrow and believe me you ain't gonna regret it

TL;DR
• LL can give most guys around the height of 4 - 5 inches in height
• You won't be botched or get crippled it's just internet myth
• imma goona upload the guide tomorrow

This is my first thread so manage it

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, GunDevilHybrid, wastedspermcel and 1 other person
this is water info

they know it won't cripple them, they just refuse to change

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and GunDevilHybrid
this is water info

they know it won't cripple them, they just refuse to change
Ik but alot of people who lurk these sites don't know i was also afraid because of them but after my own researching + reading patient diaries + seeing B/A pics i want to make a dedicated guide here so that it can be used as an reference:ogre: whenever some fakecel / truecel tries to talk bullshit about it , it can change lives
I will be going under this procedure too bhai :)

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Ik but alot of people who lurk these sites don't know i was also afraid because of them but after my own researching + reading patient diaries + seeing B/A pics i want to make a dedicated guide here so that it can be used as an reference:ogre: whenever some fakecel / truecel tries to talk bullshit about it , it can change lives
I will be going under this procedure too bhai :)
ok tag me on the thread

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and A1kek
first of all

LL can give you 6.3in safely (with jew paley) and other services can overlength that with some risks
(gotta pray you reach target height)
props matter alot
there is not 1 thing in there that isnt water, trust me
if u want to be fine with the recovery wait for i think q4 2025 for pmax's re-release (north america)

this is water info
^^

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
first of all

LL can give you 6.3in safely (with jew paley) and other services can overlength that with some risks
props matter alot
if u want to be fine with the recovery wait for i think q4 2025 for pmax's re-release (north america)

^^
Could u elab on your 4th point?

Could u elab on your 4th point?
after goldas's pmax & rethinking it got recalled for some dumb fucking reason, anyway it will be back around q4 2025 if i recall

also i heard it was kinda shit anyway and p2.2 was just as good, so i dont think its worth the wait unless they fix it

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
first of all

props matter alot

^^
"it doesn't matter you can be the perfect guy with proportions but it doesn't matter coz u short while a tall god will be celebrated due his tall stature"
i have a lot of patient diary bhai believe me when your 5 4 - 5 5 you just want to be tall proportions are secondary thing i have seen many PPL with long legs they doing fine they lengthened themselves and they are happy
first of all

props matter alot

^^
I'll cover it bhai tommorw, everything is water tbh at this point lookism community exist for a very long time

Last edited: