• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, AutismMaxing, ChestBrah and 17 others
more pl8 more d8 derk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 4804 and 17 others
Mediocre fucking body what a dumbass. Should’ve maxxed out natty potential and ran tren at 21

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, RichardSpencel, Inscol and 10 others
he looks like shit

you can have that body in 2 or 3 months of training

clickbait title probably

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
this guy @Arminius did too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Inscol, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person

I actually knew a guy who was 15 year old and did tren, test and Dbol. He is a slayer tho, straight clavicles, good scapula, wide upper body, great insertions too. normietards thought it was just because of roids but its actually because of his genetics. he's 22 now

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and SubhumanCurrycel
this guy @Arminius did too
lutte its nice ur acting tough and shit behind your keyboard but once a 6'8 bbc comes to ur room ud give ur sissy asshole right away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Deleted member 6997, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Mediocre fucking body what a dumbass. Should’ve maxxed out natty potential and ran tren at 21
He just started so he can possibly reach his natural potential quicker than he could've had he not taken tren.

what an idiot

looks like shit

lutte its nice ur acting tough and shit behind your keyboard but once a 6'8 bbc comes to ur room ud give ur sissy asshole right away

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, OOGABOOGA and WadlowMaxxing
yes im 17 and im on test tren and Anadrol and I have better physique than him maybe but I have had another cycles before with roids like test equipoise deca and dbol

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
yes im 17 and im on test tren and Anadrol and I have better physique than him maybe but I have had another cycles before with roids like test equipoise deca and dbol
shut the fuck up u greycel yeah how does it feel? thats how i was bullied when i first got here
gag on my mog

shut the fuck up u greycel yeah how does it feel? thats how i was bullied when i first got here
gag on my mog
he looks fine for his age the problem is that he is gonna need higher tren dosage if he want to have progress

he looks fine for his age the problem is that he is gonna need higher tren dosage if he want to have progress
nigga go marry him

does it block dht? and thus growth?

• +1
He will have female testosterone levels for the rest of his life

Also over for his height, that shit will aromatase into estrogen and go directly to his growth plates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, AutismMaxing, tyronelite and 3 others
More cope more dope. Where half of this forum gets their enhancement knowledge. I have no problem with Derek, but JFL at this being your only source.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and SubhumanCurrycel
Which looksmaxx user is this? This is what happens when gullible teenagers take some posts & youtubers (like Kevin Mann) on here seriously unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, oatmeal and SubhumanCurrycel
Which looksmaxx user is this? This is what happens when gullible teenagers take some posts & youtubers (like Kevin Mann) on here seriously unfortunately.
its me son

• JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel
More cope more rope

• +1
This is going to become more normal with sites like TicTok...Sad state....This kid is going to have horrible side effects

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and SubhumanCurrycel
Jon Skywalker APPROVES

• JFL
whats tren like, is it really all its hyped to be

Perfect time to roid. Now lets watch his face transform through puberty being hormone maxxed. I wish i did this smh

• +1
Cant even tell he lifts with clothes on.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax