lmao at reddit

D

Deleted member 81007

Bronze
Screenshot 2024 07 14 at 51240PM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, MaghrebGator, reek and 5 others
i think women's higher standards are a good thing so these cucks on reddit stay incels

• JFL
Reactions: reek
You have to understand that no matter how sophisticated these people seem they are at bottom still ruled by their biological desire to reproduce. They will stop at NOTHING to remove women’s culpability in their situation. It doesn’t matter how bad it gets, it’s NEVER a woman’s fault because if it was a woman’s fault, that may upset her and if she is upset with you then she may not fuck you. Simple as.

LMS is not needed to satisfy women’s high standards? Just don’t beat her up theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 81007
You have to understand that no matter how sophisticated these people seem they are at bottom still ruled by their biological desire to reproduce. They will stop at NOTHING to remove women’s culpability in their situation. It doesn’t matter how bad it gets, it’s NEVER a woman’s fault because if it was a woman’s fault, that may upset her and if she is upset with you then she may not fuck you. Simple as.
Facts. We are a gynocentric species which is why BP will never be mainstream

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
This is good, my mom had to put up with my piece of shit dad, it's good women have higher standards now