LMAO being indian is the biggest failo

D

Deleted member 4383

Diamond
im browsing my fb and insta and although ive become blind to memes, today something clicked for me and i came to one realization...

there's no way you can salvage anything by being indian;

being indian is the biggest single disadvantage a man can have in terms of SMV. with the FB memes of indians being creepy losers there is no way any girl would ever risk her friends finding out she's dating a filthy indian.

thats in addition to all the pajeet and street shitter memes that are on fb constanty shared by popular pages that jb's follow, and all receive hundreds of thousands of likes with the crying of laughter emoji everywhere, jb's tagging their friends etc.

indians literally have the lowest smv on earth there's no salvaging the fact that you're a street shitter.

some pics that are popular on fb amongst the young jb social media pages;

Daily mail home l u k news sports l u s showbiz 17111329

B0f

India space program ufo shit in space comic trolling

Flirt gurus o 7185169

Tenor 3

I am literally laughing my ass off just reading those, these pics literally get hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of likes and shares all over social media, which registers in every jb's cognitive/sub-conscious that indians are associate with mockery/low status/ poverty, etc.

the bad part is that indians ruin it for other brown subhumans that come from asia and that shit hole part of the world like south east asia all the way branching to the far east until you reach asians which have an entire set of streotypes which are not a fraction as bad as indians and the like

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Deleted member 7580, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
those are all stormfront 4chan memes, jbs only know the bobs n vagene meme, are you autistic?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 6789, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
those are all stormfront 4chan memes, jbs only know the bobs n vagene meme, are you autistic?
hard COPE.

It really is game over for Indians in the west. If you're a Pakistani who can pass off as Afghan, Iranian etc, you should just claim that - the further you can distance yourself from India the better. Indians in the west should try and pass themselves off as Sri Lankan.

im browsing my fb and insta and although ive become blind to memes, today something clicked for me and i came to one realization...

there's no way you can salvage anything by being indian;

being indian is the biggest single disadvantage a man can have in terms of SMV. with the FB memes of indians being creepy losers there is no way any girl would ever risk her friends finding out she's dating a filthy indian.

thats in addition to all the pajeet and street shitter memes that are on fb constanty shared by popular pages that jb's follow, and all receive hundreds of thousands of likes with the crying of laughter emoji everywhere, jb's tagging their friends etc.

indians literally have the lowest smv on earth there's no salvaging the fact that you're a street shitter.

some pics that are popular on fb amongst the young jb social media pages;

View attachment 663867
View attachment 663869
View attachment 663870
View attachment 663872
View attachment 663873View attachment 663875

View attachment 663886

I am literally laughing my ass off just reading those, these pics literally get hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of likes and shares all over social media, which registers in every jb's cognitive/sub-conscious that indians are associate with mockery/low status/ poverty, etc.

the bad part is that indians ruin it for other brown subhumans that come from asia and that shit hole part of the world like south east asia all the way branching to the far east until you reach asians which have an entire set of streotypes which are not a fraction as bad as indians and the like
Explain how the biggest slayers on here are Indian then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 5912, Deleted and 1 other person
Pajeet or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and CursedOne
The race never started for indian men. its over

true tbh. if normies found this shit on your phone they'd beat you for racism or smth

true tbh. if normies found this shit on your phone they'd beat you for racism or smth
yeah none of these niggas go outside, not a single normal person likes this shit publically, notice how he didnt post a single streetshitter 4chan meme with 100s of thousands of likes from prime jbs because they dont exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
not being white is biggest failo
Jeff chad

All races of men get shit on online except for maybe black people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
not really, I have normie social groups and casual racism is more than ok (canada as well)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 9355
not really, I have normie social groups and casual racism is more than ok (canada as well)
fuark that's actually brutal if that shit happens in even canada

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
what do they do or say btw just so I get an idea

• +1
They have all the power sadly
I've been in a middle school with so many white passing or straight up white looking students from the balkans and all that. The guys get all the girls, the girls hate the browner guys, and the brown girls would always simp for the same blond tall normies when there was a better looking brown guy. Kinda annoying shit but what can you do

I've been in a middle school with so many white passing or straight up white looking students from the balkans and all that. The guys get all the girls, the girls hate the browner guys, and the brown girls would always simp for the same blond tall normies when there was a better looking brown guy. Kinda annoying shit but what can you do
Ethnics slay too. But it’s harder for us
I’m ethnic, fat and subhuman and it’s over for me no matter what I do.

• +1
Ethnics slay too. But it’s harder for us
I’m ethnic, fat and subhuman and it’s over for me no matter what I do.
There was this girl that was really pretty like 5 psl or so she was my oneitis in hs basically. She was my height so she'd say in conversation "Hey lucidtobacco at least we're the same height (5'4)" and I'd be like yeah haha but I was blackpilled without knowing what it was so I knew she was saying that just to bluepill me. Graduation comes and there is this 6 psl 6'2 dirty blonde slav looking guy I'm thinking this guy is like a model but turns out he's her bf jfl how do you even find a guy like that in turkey infinite smv

Almost every girl has a story of creepy Indian or Pakistani thanks to all the Dms and how brown guy say they’re in love with a chick even if they don’t know her

man some of you should go clubbing and see how girls run away when brown guys try to approach (including brown chicks)

@sytyl do afghans send creepy dms too ?

ANOTHER SUBHUMAN WHITE COPER POSTING ABOUT OTHER RACES TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL BETTER. HERE'S A VIDEO OF A GIRL MAKING OUT WITH AN INDIAN GUY RIGHT AFTER SAYING SHE WOULDN'T MAKE OUT WITH INDIAN GUYS.

UNIRONICALLY KILL YOURSELF. YOU ARE SUBHUMAN WHILE MANY OF THE INDIANS HERE MOG YOU TO DIRT AND GET MORE PUSSY THAN YOU EVER WILL YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. IF YOU ARE SHORT OR UGLY, YOU WILL HAVE TROUBLE GETTING LAID. IF YOU ARE TALL AND GOOD LOOKING, YOU WONT HAVE TROUBLE. REGARDLESS OF RACE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9666
Of course they are. He literally made shit up to make his subhuman white ass feel better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506