Lmao hindu twitter is hilarious

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.

Its literally them trying to shit on muslims, africans, and occasionally christians who try to make fun of them for being hindus, and then their whole posts are filled with replies from all over the world just collectively dunking on indians, india as a third world shithole, and just overall dehuminizing indians as a whole. I never fully understood what the word "braindrain" meant in terms of immigration, until i looked at hindu twitter. Now i realize that all the smart people left 30+ years ago, and now only retarded cowpiss drinkers are left. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

These retards will keep further ruining curry reputation (im not sure if thats even possible anymore), to the point people are literally going to go and start commiting random murders on curries in the west, just for simply existing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, DravidianBvll, deepfuckingvalue and 9 others
Daily reminder these Niggas write shit like this for politicians whose kids study and Settle abroad. Saar India is very developed 🤡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, deepfuckingvalue, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Huh there's nothing to ruin. the should stand up and start shitting on peopl. dark traid shizz ya feel me

Daily reminder these Niggas write shit like this for politicians whose kids study and Settle abroad. Saar India is very developed 🤡
Lmao its those kids (western born and raised south asians), who will end up feeling the brunt of it tho. You think non-curries are going to care to distinguish the curries from south asia who make these posts, from innocent western born and raised curries who didnt do anything? We are the ones who are going to end up getting attacked and killed for this shit :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Huh there's nothing to ruin. the should stand up and start shitting on peopl. dark traid shizz ya feel me
Literally im begging western curries to stay strapped with atleast pepper spray or something lmao. Cant trust people anymore nowadays.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
used to be the best genepool and a great society , ruined by buddhism and hinduism's muhh non violence

the kattar hindus are pure fags who are still meatriding the myths of 5 billion years ago "saar marahana pratap as 7 ft aryan god saar:feelswhy:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, RAMU KAKA and mayo mogger
Curries are blacks without the "coolness"

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman

In a few decades where curryland will become uninhabitable due to the immense heat there, the world will be given the options to either welcome the shitcoons with open arms, or drop multiple Tsar-Bombas on them. All these posts of curries being cow-dung worshipping retards on mainstream social media is preparing the world for the second option.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Chadeep and mayo mogger
the kattar hindus are pure fags who are still meatriding the myths of 5 billion years ago "saar marahana pratap as 7 ft aryan god saar:feelswhy:"
I dont even care if they believe all that shit or whatever. Just dont bring that garbage on the WORLD WIDE WEB, where people from around THE WORLD, can make fun of you for it. These people literally keep posting L after L and keep making all of us look bad.

I dont even care if they believe all that shit or whatever. Just dont bring that garbage on the WORLD WIDE WEB, where people can make fun of you for it. These people literally keep posting L after L and keep making all of us look bad.
i swear to god its like they want to be called piss drinker shitsniffers

greeks documented indians to be one of the tallest people , in pre neolithic era european hunter gatherer and ivc people averaged around 6ft due to the fact they only ate MEAT, BEEF AND RAW DAIRY pretty based if you ask me hinduism and buddhism cucked our civilisation ngl

greeks documented indians to be one of the tallest people , in pre neolithic era european hunter gatherer and ivc people averaged around 6ft due to the fact they only ate MEAT, BEEF AND RAW DAIRY pretty based if you ask me hinduism and buddhism cucked our civilisation ngl
South asia literally needs its own soviet union where religion is forced to take a backseat for scientific and medical progress. For atleast a century. Until religion is taken out of the hands of the common people, curries will continue to lose.

Lmao its those kids (western born and raised south asians), who will end up feeling the brunt of it tho. You think non-curries are going to care to distinguish the curries from south asia who make these posts, from innocent western born and raised curries who didnt do anything? We are the ones who are going to end up getting attacked and killed for this shit :lul::lul::lul:
Curries are Dividend within their own lmao. North Indians Vs South Indians. Brahmins vs Dalits. Hindu Vs Muslim etc. Meanwhile in reality to others we all are Cringe Subhumans. That's why all curries should unite.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
South asia literally needs its own soviet union where religion is forced to take a backseat for scientific and medical progress. For atleast a century. Until religion is taken out of the hands of the common people, curries will continue to lose.
at first we need to remove the ideology of budhism that infiltrated vedicism , at large why hindus became muhh animal non violence brahh

when veds like manusmirti promote meat eating

Curries are Dividend within their own lmao. North Indians Vs South Indians. Brahmins vs Dalits. Hindu Vs Muslim etc. Meanwhile in reality to others we all are Cringe Subhumans. That's why all curries should unite.
based

Not Indian can’t relate Ngl

• +1
Reactions: nword49

thats retarded, curryland is in the dirt because it used the soviet economic model

if majority of the hindus werent piss worshippers maybe we wouldnt be born skinny fat labourer physiques

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235 and mayo mogger