LMAO IF A GIRL DOESN'T CALL YOU A "ROBOT" ITS OVER

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
THIS IS THE TYPE OF CONVERSATIONS YOU SHOULD BE HAVING WITH WOMEN

SHALLOW ASF, THE CENTER OF THE CONVERSATIONS SHOULD BE ABOUT HOW GOOD LOOKING YOU ARE

NOT "HOWS YOUR DAYING GOING??? WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO???? WHAT CLASS ARE YOU GONNA ATTEND??? :lul::lul::lul:

THIS BITCH EVEN TRIED TO UPLIFT HIM CUZ OF HIS BLACKPILL KNOWLEDGE OF HEIGHT THAT MATTERS LMAOOOOO. SHE EVEN TRIED TO MANIPULATE HERSELF INTO BELIEVING HES TALL JUST BECAUSE HE LOOKED THAT GOOD. BITCHES WILL DO ANYTHING TO COVER YOUR FAILURES IF YOUR FACE IS THAT STRONG.

LOOOOOOOKS FOREVERRRRRRRR FACE IS EVERYTHING

COPE WITH THAT INCELS!!!

Attachments

• 313728649_187960720406032_4727581968935740251_n.mp4
    6.3 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss, mogger797, Hero of the Imperium and 15 others
brutal heightpill modelpill

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: metagross, thecel, ChadpreetMaxxer and 1 other person
IF I SEE ANOTHER DAMN DAMIAN KATER THREAD
Mbts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Deleted member 16369, Dystopian and 15 others
brutal heightpill modepill
You can tell she was slightly disappointed but not discouraged cuz of his face. I'd say face >height but only if your face is top level

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Tallooksmaxxer
Gook

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
Still crazy validation lmao. Never had a conversation in my life with a girl I just met solely talking about my looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 18244
name?

• +1
Still crazy validation lmao. Never had a conversation in my life with a girl I just met solely talking about my looks
Gooks hit on me all the time ( cause im white ) but i ignore it cause it doesn’t count if you get gook validation as a white. The same way blacks get automatic validation from white sluts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, bloomercel and Tylermax
Gooks hit on me all the time ( cause im white ) but i ignore it cause it doesn’t count if you get gook validation as a white. The same way blacks get automatic validation from white sluts
You coping hard nigga

why is this guy so autistic the way he talks,he even follows LL pages on insta jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16369 and 12 others
he is a manlet btw

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
this nigga does not know how to interact with other humans jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Sir Galachad and Tylermax
176cm is not manlet tier jfl
Everyone lies about their height so he must be 5'7-5'8 from the pictures I've seen while holding his phone .He's not 5'9 lol

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax and thecel
i was about to slit and i heard ''im not tall'' thank god 🙏 no ropefuel today

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: the_explorer, Dystopian and Tylermax
brutal heightpill modelpill

That guy is a literal chad I would be angry if he didn't get matches because if it's over for this guy it's 10 tiers more over for me I mean every thing about this guy is good in his face like what did you expect ? what I don't expect is the whores to go cheat on there boy friends for this guy.

That's the real black pill that's the most brutal 1 the getting cucked pill:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• Woah
That guy is a literal chad I would be angry if he didn't get matches because if it's over for this guy it's 10 tiers more over for me I mean every thing about this guy is good in his face like what did you expect ? what I don't expect is the whores to go cheat on there boy friends for this guy.

That's the real black pill that's the most brutal 1 the getting cucked pill:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
he probably got fillers but yeah still chad.

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax and Deleted member 22126
F2A332F8 93F2 410E A4D3 8FF42000A432

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264, Preoximerianas, Dystopian and 7 others
do you think he's had surgeries? genuinely mogs most male models, i've never seen anyone so perfect. he looks insane, even mogs chico imo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Tylermax

SHALLOW ASF, THE CENTER OF THE CONVERSATIONS SHOULD BE ABOUT HOW GOOD LOOKING YOU ARE

NOT "HOWS YOUR DAYING GOING??? WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO???? WHAT CLASS ARE YOU GONNA ATTEND??? :lul::lul::lul:

THIS BITCH EVEN TRIED TO UPLIFT HIM CUZ OF HIS BLACKPILL KNOWLEDGE OF HEIGHT THAT MATTERS LMAOOOOO. SHE EVEN TRIED TO MANIPULATE HERSELF INTO BELIEVING HES TALL JUST BECAUSE HE LOOKED THAT GOOD. BITCHES WILL DO ANYTHING TO COVER YOUR FAILURES IF YOUR FACE IS THAT STRONG.

COPE WITH THAT INCELS!!!
FUCKING LOVELY. LOOKS ARE KING. REDPILL IS BS!

• Love it

COPE WITH THAT INCELS!!!
Chad: "I'm not tall"
Her: "Fuck them! I bet you're tall but not that tall"

Halo effect in play! No amount of confidence, money or game can beat that dumbass redpillers!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, zharupodrugu, Tylermax and 3 others
What filter is he using? His insta pics look way more natural

• JFL
What filter is he using? His insta pics look way more natural
Do you know what his name is? I thought that the lighting made his eyes sparkle.

• JFL
Do you know what his name is? I thought that the lighting made his eyes sparkle.
Damian Kater. Yea tbf it very well could just be the lighting and camera quality but his skin is unnaturally smooth and his irises are too sharp looking and have that filtered look to them imo

Last edited:
  • +1
is he prettyboy or maesthic Chad?

• Hmm...
6 cm LL will ascend him

• JFL
YESSSSS I HEIGHTMOG HIM BY 1 CM
@Prog
THIS SUBHUMAN DOES NOT COMPARE TO ME I HEIGHTMOG HIM BY 1CM (3CM IN MORNING)

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
YESSSSS I HEIGHTMOG HIM BY 1 CM
@Prog
THIS SUBHUMAN DOES NOT COMPARE TO ME I HEIGHTMOG HIM BY 1CM (3CM IN MORNING)
Are they looksmatched or could she do better?

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
These are the motherly, feminine traits of care giving that sub chadlite will never receive. She would never try to console an ugly guy like that.

• +1