lmao if your chad you can literally treat women like shit and they would still want you over a 5 psl

G

Gosick

Kraken
how do we cope @SurgerySoon

being chad=everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and BrettyBoy
rope > cope
1+1=2

treating women like shit is always better for attracting them whether ur chad or not tbh

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 3123, jefferson and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 1751 and 5 others
tales from r/theredpill
they legit had way more success stories of actually getting women than us
probably why they were shutdown tbh lmfao

treating women like shit is always better for attracting them whether ur chad or not tbh

If you do this as a below average guy they'll just get reject + get rid of you. It doesn't work unless you're GL to them.

If you do this as a below average guy they'll just get reject + get rid of you. It doesn't work unless you're GL to them.
its not only about getting the girl its about making sure she isnt validated during ur attempt

its not only about getting the girl its about making sure she isnt validated during ur attempt
You're 17. Your opinion is literally worth jack shit - remember that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, Butthurt Dweller and fukmylyf
Only when you’re good looking is when you can truly be yourself. Think about it

I did not know this :eek:

Arkantos

You seriously think a stacy cares if a non chadlite/chad treats her like shit? Lmao to a stacy everything beneath chadlite is literally > irrelevant tier.

Attachments

• 1ozrnx.jpg
    1ozrnx.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1
how do we cope @SurgerySoon

being chad=everything

This girl in my class who has a 50+ laycount was approached by an MM-tier guy in a nightclub a couple years ago, and he straight-up blurted out "I'm going to fuck you in the ass." She said that he was so hot that she started dancing with him and making out with him anyways.

This is the reality of the modern dating market: girls of average attractiveness and better exclusively hook up with significantly above-average attractiveness males. All other males have to overhaul their lives and bend over backwards to give them an LTR in order to have even a chance of associating with them.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Gosick
This girl in my class who has a 50+ laycount was approached by an MM-tier guy in a nightclub a couple years ago, and he straight-up blurted out "I'm going to fuck you in the ass." She said that he was so hot that she started dancing with him and making out with him anyways.

This is the reality of the modern dating market: girls of average attractiveness and better exclusively hook up with significantly above-average attractiveness males. All other males have to overhaul their lives and bend over backwards to give them an LTR in order to have even a chance of associating with them.

we will never have this boyo being sub 6.5psl

we will never have this boyo being sub 6.5psl

Only true path to ascension for me is double jaw + eye area surgery + midface revision. Not just one or two procedures but ALL of them

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth