Lmao I'm fucking done with life, fuck this shit.

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
So basically I'm considering taking SARMs such as Mk677 in order to improve my bone structure. But I need to take a T test before doing any of these. I asked my mother if I can take a testosterone test and guess what she said? "Forget about testosterone, focus more on your studies. Like seriously, who cares about testosterone anyways? Not like it's something that matters." Yeah, that's what she LITERALLY said. I can't fucking believe that my own fucking downfall is going to be the result of my stupid fucking parents. Nigga, give me one more reason to not give her a shotgun implant because hearing that shit made me destroy my door. How should I convince her to make me test my T? Should I introduce her to the lookspill?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Kosidius, Zeta ascended and 8 others
High T door destroyer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Normieville, Kade and 4 others
Don't care @Hellraiser
DownrightTheseAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Black pill her

Give her a full psl analysis of her face

and the reasons to why she should rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Pex1992, john2 and 8 others
Black pill her

Give her a full psl analysis of her face

and the reasons to why she should rope
Yeah I should. I should show her the cons and pros about her face such as eye shape, collagen, lip size, forehead size and everything about lookism.
Fuck this shit boyo. Imma buy SARMs at he pharmacy with my birthday money.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and karbo
Yeah I should. I should show her the cons and pros about her face such as eye shape, collagen, lip size, forehead size and everything about lookism.
The best thing to do is probably to use your father as an example, explain to her why she found him attractive, something along those lines.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
The best thing to do is probably to use your father as an example, explain to her why she found him attractive, something along those lines.
My father was easily in the chadlite range when he was young. My mom even admitted that she wouldn't have married him if he was ugly, despite earning a good amount of money.
@onnysk yep. My reaction when I heard that from her. The reason why they don't care about me is because both of them lived life on easy mode. Both of them were easily 7/10+ IRL.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: onnysk
Op you should know curry parents are against anything superficial

• +1
Reactions: john2
Op you should know curry parents are against anything superficial
I know that they are, but I'm not a curry. I'm white and my parents don't allow shit. They are extremely bluepilled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, john2 and Titbot
My father was easily in the chadlite range when he was young. My mom even admitted that she wouldn't have married him if he was ugly, despite earning a good amount of money.
@onnysk yep. My reaction when I heard that from her. The reason why they don't care about me is because both of them lived life on easy mode. Both of them were easily 7/10+ IRL.
Being a bluepilled chad is the best life you can ask for

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 3832
Being a bluepilled chad is the best life you can ask for
That's what my dad was. With his square chin and wide skull. JFL that I got my mother's shit chin shape.

Brutally hospitalise that bitch if she dares to speak against you again, son.

Brutally hospitalise that bitch if she dares to speak against you again, son.
I'm not talking to her anymore. When she talks to me I always ignore her. This way she'll realise how she's hurting me by not being aware of the reality of our world. She'll slowly understand what I mean with getting a T test done and taking mk677. She'll learn about lookism and sexual dimorphism. Just wait.

I'm not talking to her anymore. When she talks to me I always ignore her. This way she'll realise how she's hurting me by not being aware of the reality of our world. She'll slowly understand what I mean with getting a T test done and taking mk677. She'll learn about lookism and sexual dimorphism. Just wait.
How old are you, brother? I assume you are a teencel as well, now is the best time to act, do something about your boomer mom.

How old are you, brother? I assume you are a teencel as well, now is the best time to act, do something about your boomer mom.
Yes I am a teencel (age 16). That's why I'm considering mk677 because it can affect your bones a lot during puberty. It can make my jaw, chin, brow ridge and zygos larger. Can I buy it at a pharmacy instead of online?

I think so , for sure in EU

I think so , for sure in EU
I'm in Russia. Maybe I'll find it. If I can't find it then how am I gonna order it online? Have no credit card whatsoever.

Ignore her and do everything you want to do

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
tell the doctor your dumbass mum is a faggot and that you have been getting ED

just search up "walk in testosterone test" and you'll find some instantly lol

it doesn't cost much at all (get a fuarkin job m8)

• +1
OP why did you even tell her. You guys should really stop trying to blackpill parents. Ots a waste of time just do whatever you need to do to looksmax in secrecy

you can try to get the test by yourself, but your t levels must be extremely high if you destroyed that door

• +1
you can try to get the test by yourself, but your t levels must be extremely high if you destroyed that door
Well who knows maybe that's true. I'm 16 and I'm also growing thick facial hair and hair all around my body (chest, legs, ass, back) but I'm still curious.

you have doctor client privilege and confidence, so you can ask your doctor to include testosterone,estradial, tsh(thyroid function), free testosterone test along with your regular checkup without anyone knowing.

and you don't need to know your t levels to take mk677. that thing is non androgenic, it won't suppress your endogenous hormones at all. it's basically growth hormone-lite. which is good because it won't blow your heart up and cause insulin insensitivity. if you take sensible doses it has only positive effects and no sides.

my wrist bone(measured at the ulna) went from 6.5 to 7 inches using it for less than a year.

don't mention blackpill or lookspill to normies or boomers, they don't get it. say it's for your health and you feel lethargic or whatever. but if you can avoid telling them, even better. they don't need to know

• +1
you have doctor client privilege and confidence, so you can ask your doctor to include testosterone,estradial, tsh(thyroid function), free testosterone test along with your regular checkup without anyone knowing.

and you don't need to know your t levels to take mk677. that thing is non androgenic, it won't suppress your endogenous hormones at all. it's basically growth hormone-lite. which is good because it won't blow your heart up and cause insulin insensitivity. if you take sensible doses it has only positive effects and no sides.

my wrist bone(measured at the ulna) went from 6.5 to 7 inches using it for less than a year.

don't mention blackpill or lookspill to normies or boomers, they don't get it. say it's for your health and you feel lethargic or whatever. but if you can avoid telling them, even better. they don't need to know
I heard that mk677 can make your nose thicker too, alongside your jaw, chin, zygos and brow bone. Is this true?

Also. When I look up Mk677, I get results of supplements called Muscle Rage Ultimate Results or something. They say that it contains Mk677. Should I get one of these?

it might make the skin and cartilage of your nose thicker because it improves collagen production which might affect the tip of your nose, but i doubt it'll be a big enough difference to matter.

you should get pure mk677 in liquid form from somewhere like proven peptides if you're in the us. or any site that lists their testing results. the reason why liquid is better is because peptides are powder, it's harder for them to give you bunk mk677 made from peptides if you go with liquid. the taste should be very bitter, coppery and slightly spicey. you'll know if it's legit if your appetite increases as it stimulates your pituitary gland to produce ghrelin hormones.

• +1
So basically I'm considering taking SARMs such as Mk677 in order to improve my bone structure. But I need to take a T test before doing any of these. I asked my mother if I can take a testosterone test and guess what she said? "Forget about testosterone, focus more on your studies. Like seriously, who cares about testosterone anyways? Not like it's something that matters." Yeah, that's what she LITERALLY said. I can't fucking believe that my own fucking downfall is going to be the result of my stupid fucking parents. Nigga, give me one more reason to not give her a shotgun implant because hearing that shit made me destroy my door. How should I convince her to make me test my T? Should I introduce her to the lookspill?
Give yourself on adoption lmao. My mom is an orthodontist and super blackpilled, i'm gonna ascend my maxilla to outer heaven.

• +1
Give yourself on adoption lmao. My mom is an orthodontist and super blackpilled, i'm gonna ascend my maxilla to outer heaven.
My maxilla is already more than enouhh forward grown.

My maxilla is already more than enouhh forward grown.
im recessed as fuck but have top tier lower third shape, chin and ramus, just that no forward growth but that will get fixd soon

• +1
im recessed as fuck but have top tier lower third shape, chin and ramus, just that no forward growth but that will get fixd soon
It's exactly the other way around for me lol. Good maxilla and other good features except shit jaw shape and no ramus. Did you always have a good jaw shape (square for example) or did it become like that during puberty?

It's exactly the other way around for me lol. Good maxilla and other good features except shit jaw shape and no ramus. Did you always have a good jaw shape (square for example) or did it become like that during puberty?
Yes. Puberty gave me a (i don't know fucking how lol My dad has no jaw) a v shaped jaw. And after i got off braces it just became more defined but braces fucked up My maxilla tho