LMAO is this the state of blackpill youtube in 2023?

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
so @mrriceguy told me he found this site through this blackpill youtuber called tails.

i decided to check him out and this is what i find

Joe Biden Lol GIF

jfl when will incels stop getting scammed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, JovenCansao, thecel and 4 others
Tails is a legit retard. He went on looksmax and asked the forum to rate a chad and then when someone jokingly responded that he needed BiMax, he went and posted that on his YT as proof that Looksmax is delusional.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 16357, n0rthface and 12 others
Tails is a legit retard. He went on looksmax and asked the forum to rate a chad and then when someone jokingly responded that he needed BiMax, he went and posted that on his YT as proof that Looksmax is delusional.

many posts here are indeed utterly stupid as if they are typed by someone who has not left the house but consumed all kinds of braindead 'blackpilled' content 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
if you wanna go 'blackpill' then go philosophical. the sort of 'blackpill' content by psl community has always been different to the Incels community one. the difference is some german philosophers (not that's anything special but at least there's some legit abstract truths) to braindead forevergaycelling-tier homosexuality (that's just veiled misc-redpill mixed with faggotry)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, Skywalker and Deleted member 24444
fucking cage

post the video

if you wanna go 'blackpill' then go philosophical. the sort of 'blackpill' content by psl community has always been different to the Incels community one. the difference is some german philosophers (not that's anything special but at least there's some legit abstract truths) to braindead forevergaycelling-tier homosexuality (that's just veiled misc-redpill mixed with faggotry)
im a lookismer kid
i know my shit
fgc's threads are the obvious comedy just repeated everyone knows it
if u think it is "blackpilling" or something and u take things seriously, its over for u
jfl at ur narcy levels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23100
im a lookismer kid
i know my shit
fgc's threads are the obvious comedy just repeated everyone knows it
if u think it is "blackpilling" or something and u take things seriously, its over for u
jfl at ur narcy levels

bro reread my post u didnt understand it

bro reread my post u didnt understand it
ok yeah i reread it
yeah obviously u r correct and it should be obvious to anyone with a working brain
that being said .is niggers are weird as hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23100
He does it on purpose, fuck him

I fucking hate when tails talks shit about this forum and says that we're all gymcels and masculinity copers, even though that is clearly untrue.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and slayer69
i got here from wheatwaffles/nero angelo/tails as well

Cope channel.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
I fucking hate when tails talks shit about this forum and says that we're all gymcels and masculinity copers, even though that is clearly untrue.
Srsly fuck tails he's overrated as fuck.
He's just a jumped up pseudointellectual Jerry kraut oldcel who "calls out" YT channels and nitpicks on this forum.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, slayerToBe and Skywalker
so @mrriceguy told me he found this site through this blackpill youtuber called tails.

i decided to check him out and this is what i find

View attachment 2106808View attachment 2106806

Joe Biden Lol GIF

jfl when will incels stop getting scammed
Peak black pill and red pill content was 2017-2018, those days are long gone and plenty of those channels who were genuine have stopped uploading cause their views are low.

The black pill needs the red pill to be successful so it can also be successful, that's why the black pill came back in summer 2022 ( Andrew Tate, sneako, F&F), that's why wheat waffles started getting more popular last year, both pills need each other it's just that now these mfs black pill content creators know they can scam incels, something those 2018 creators didn't do cause they were genuine at least most of them even if they offered certain paid services

• +1
Reactions: thecel and slayer69
Damn @mrriceguy is a tails follower? Lost all respect for u bhai

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and slayer69
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 24444