Lmao its over for white racist republicans

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
The VIPS of your little meeting were an admitted slut, jewish guys who support Vance (trumps V.P.), and a literal sikh woman WHO LITERALLY MADE A SIKH PRAYER AT THE PODIUM IN FRONT OF EVERYONE :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: LMAO white racists are literally SEETHING on twitter right now :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Start packing your bags now, and making your tickets to Europe, you have to go back :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Chadeep, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
The VIPS of your little meeting were an admitted slut, jewish guys who support Vance (trumps V.P.), and a literal sikh woman WHO LITERALLY MADE A SIKH PRAYER AT THE PODIUM IN FRONT OF EVERYONE :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: LMAO white racists are literally SEETHING on twitter right now :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Start packing your bags now, and making your tickets to Europe, you have to go back :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Why are the bringing fucking filthy Hinduism 1828374773737473737 god worshiping satanic shit fucking fuck shit are they fucking joking fuck

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Why are the bringing fucking filthy Hinduism 1828374773737473737 god worshiping satanic shit fucking fuck shit are they fucking joking fuck
Its over. The age of whites has ended, the time of the curry, has come.

8x4vcy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and PrinceLuenLeoncur

I’m genuinely pissed off id had attacked somebody or walked out when she started spouting that heathen satanic nonsense.

I’d much rather have a Muslim do an Nasheed than that Hindu shit at least Muslims have the mercy of THINKING they worship god so I can forgive them. But Hindus FUCK OFFF RIGHT NOW

The non Slavic and MED white race are truly a lost cause I give up on Cumskins they need to be genocided for their blasphemy

• +1
I don't even believe what I'm seeing lmao

SFcels on suicide watch

Degeneracy and diversity is the main theme of the 21st century

Christian values are long dead even for Republicans...

• +1
Idiots here still believe that Trump will save America when he wins the election lol @lemonnz

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back