Lmao! Look at this

belnar93

belnar93

Equinox

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Truecel14, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
imagine all the attention he gets daily and he still begs for more while I never get any

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 2227, Mansnob and 1 other person
imagine all the attention he gets daily and he still begs for more while I never get any
I think his face is too square would be better with more V lined

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 2227, Mansnob and 2 others
Sounds about right. 7.5 to 8 there is more or less a 6 - 6.5 here, which is probably what most serious raters would give him.

Sounds about right. 7.5 to 8 there is more or less a 6 - 6.5 here, which is probably what most serious raters would give him.
A 8 there is 1 in 50 they changed the rating guidelines
psl 6 is 1 in a 100 I thought?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
salludon is a frauding subhuman

A 8 there is 1 in 50 they changed the rating guidelines
psl 6 is 1 in a 100 I thought?
According to their most recent guide, an 8 there is 1 in 100. A 6 here would be something like 1 in 50, and a 6.5 something like 1 in 100.

• +1
Reactions: retard
Can you psl autists fuck off? psl scaling is fundamentally broken.

Only smv is true. Hence hypergamy.

This guy can shag stacies and date them if over 5'8, at least in America. His face is that genetically top tier, which is so rare for males to have all these masc chad features makes him 10/10 in terms of smv despite his ethnicity. dumb fucks

What is his height

Can you psl autists fuck off? psl scaling is fundamentally broken.

Only smv is true. Hence hypergamy.

This guy can shag stacies and date them if over 5'8, at least in America. His face is that genetically top tier, which is so rare for males to have all these masc chad features makes him 10/10 in terms of smv despite his ethnicity. dumb fucks
keep projecting you gracile mutt
What is his height
probably manlet tier

keep projecting you gracile mutt

probably manlet tier

instead of making money, relationships, or bettering your life you instead have almost 2k posts on an incel site that is basically just common knowledge and rational looksmaxxing that every normie does.

its ok bro more posts and one day you'll lose your virginity

According to their most recent guide, an 8 there is 1 in 100. A 6 here would be something like 1 in 50, and a 6.5 something like 1 in 100.
6.5psl is more like 1 in 300-500

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 2227
instead of making money, relationships, or bettering your life you instead have almost 2k posts on an incel site that is basically just common knowledge and rational looksmaxxing that every normie does.

HOLY FUCK BRO, YOU LITERALLY DESTROYED THIS DUDE SOUL, THAT'S FUCKING AMAZING.

Can't make money or have relationships if you're a seething manlet or sub PSL 3 you rotting deathnic

keep coping shitskin bitch
i fuck your whole bloodline with my 8x6.25 MONSTERCOCK
meanwhile you rot here, crying and shaking as responses for my brutal bullying
My only failo is my manlet height
but still my face makes up for it

I always thought of a 6 PSL more as a 1 in 30 type of thing (converting to roughly a 7.25 on the new truerateme scale). And 6.5 PSL more as a 1 in 75 (~7.75 truerateme). Etc. So, more or less, a ~1.25 difference between the two scales, from my understanding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I always thought of a 6 PSL more as a 1 in 30 type of thing (converting to roughly a 7.25 on the new truerateme scale). And 6.5 PSL more as a 1 in 75 (~7.75 truerateme). Etc. So, more or less, a ~1.25 difference between the two scales, from my understanding.
6.25 here would be an 8 there.

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
keep coping shitskin bitch
i fuck your whole bloodline with my 8x6.25 MONSTERCOCK
meanwhile you rot here, crying and shaking as responses for my brutal bullying
My only failo is my manlet height
but still my face makes up for it
almost to 1.7k bro just a few more posts about sclera show and gonial angle loss of virginity is 2 posts away!

He's gl but not Gandy tier

almost to 1.7k bro just a few more posts about sclera show and gonial angle loss of virginity is 2 posts away!
KEEP BARKING, MUTT DOG. PLAIN AND SIMPLE I WAS BORN WITHOUT A VIRGINITY TO LOSE. I NEVER LOSE BY THE WAY, THE ONLY THING I EVER LOST WAS MY CHANCES OF BEING SUB-8 WHEN YAHVEH DECIDED TO MAKE ME AND ALIGNED MY BLOODLINE TO PERFECTION. KEEP COPING, YOU FRAIL AUTISTIC SON OF A THOUSAND HINDU WHORES.

KEEP BARKING, MUTT DOG. PLAIN AND SIMPLE I WAS BORN WITHOUT A VIRGINITY TO LOSE. I NEVER LOSE BY THE WAY, THE ONLY THING I EVER LOST WAS MY CHANCES OF BEING SUB-8 WHEN YAHVEH DECIDED TO MAKE ME AND ALIGNED MY BLOODLINE TO PERFECTION. KEEP COPING, YOU FRAIL AUTISTIC SON OF A THOUSAND HINDU WHORES.
I unironically didnt read that but I think confronting you with the reality of your sad life made you go insane, its ok bro one day you'll turn old enough to buy a gun and end your lonely life and you will fade into oblivion forever when the data on this site is wiped :^)

I unironically didnt read that but I think confronting you with the reality of your sad life made you go insane, its ok bro one day you'll turn old enough to buy a gun and end your lonely life and you will fade into oblivion forever when the data on this site is wiped :^)
you read every single word i wrote
youre just weak and autistic
from now on i shall forever live rent free inside your head

thanks for the looksmaxing advice mah boy