Reactions: Clavicular, yeeyeeslayer, Deleted member 72072 and 1 other person
No pic, no care

• +1
Reactions: j05, 0S4MA, mirrormogger and 1 other person
oh no another @Clavicular type post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, narcissist_volcel, Clavicular and 2 others
@the BULL daily reminder bhai chads can take ur girl with ease. I hope this helps brighten ur day!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, yeeyeeslayer, Deleted member 72072 and 2 others
I cant handle the hecking mog anymore fauaark

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 72072 and 1 other person
@the BULL daily reminder bhai chads can take ur girl with ease. I hope this helps brighten ur day!
the bull is a chadelite himself, girls throw themselves at him irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 72072 and 1 other person
chadlite until wishiwaschico walks in and dwarfs him via his cock, frame and insane face and all the girls ditch him for chico. This is why its chad or death. @the BULL please never forget this statement

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, WishIwasChico, Deleted member 20399 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and tombradylover
caged, it's always a femcel ltb who hit you with shit like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
chadlite until wishiwaschico walks in and dwarfs him via his cock, frame and insane face and all the girls ditch him for chico. This is why its chad or death. @the BULL please never forget this statement

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and tombradylover

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
IMG 20240621 205732

Wanted maniac

• WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

No pic, no care
oh no another @Clavicular type post
I cant handle the hecking mog anymore fauaark
They yelled at him from their car, chadlite SMV
plot twist: OP was complimented by a gay man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 53670 and hopecel
ahahahahahahah. wait for my ascension. roids, tats, tan, government job. wishiwaschico will belong in the past

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 72072 and HTN_Mentalcel
ahahahahahahah. wait for my ascension. roids, tats, tan, government job. wishiwaschico will belong in the past
You height mog him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and HTN_Mentalcel
You can’t beat me no one here can. I have everything, height, body, face, career prospects I am doing a masters at a top uni in London this September, C class.

I am the final boss. Most rotters here just have above average looks. I have everything it’s why I destroy online dating.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and HTN_Mentalcel
easy. today i was dwarfing everyone at the hospital. weighed in at 90 kilos and i don't even have muscles or fat
You’re fat as you’re 90kg at 5’6

• Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL
You can’t beat me no one here can. I have everything, height, body, face, career prospects I am doing a masters at a top uni in London this September, C class.

I am the final boss. Most rotters here just have above average looks. I have everything it’s why I destroy online dating.
a masters?? weren't you phd last year lol
i can beat you. i just need to take some fundamental steps then i'm set to reign over north italy

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
a masters?? weren't you phd last year lol
i can beat you. i just need to take some fundamental steps then i'm set to reign over north italy
I dropped out early because of my mental health gayboy and it wasn’t the right time. A phD is stupid anyways….

Btw when you was in the hospital I was fucking a TikTok stacylite

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and HTN_Mentalcel
I dropped out early because of my mental health gayboy and it wasn’t the right time. A phD is stupid anyways….

How can you do a PhD without a master??

It doesn't matter, i got approached on the streets today, like It Usually happens, and i'm not close to being maxxed out.
IMG 20240621 233652
no fat, no muscles, Just insane frame and height, i have the structure do be 110 kilos After a roid cycle

• Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Stupid larping fag caught in his endless tales :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and the BULL
How can you do a PhD without a master??

It doesn't matter, i got approached on the streets today, like It Usually happens, and i'm not close to being maxxed out. View attachment 2992891 no fat, no muscles, Just insane frame and height, i have the structure do be 110 kilos After a roid cycle
Lmao

laugh as much as you want bro. i have the good genetic package. i just need some small steps to become good material for HTB+ girls. i don't give up, don't care if i ascend at 30 years old. my brother ascended at 38 with roids tats tan now mogs the forum and he wasn't as good looking as me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and WishIwasChico
laugh as much as you want bro. i have the good genetic package. i just need some small steps to become good material for HTB+ girls. i don't give up, don't care if i ascend at 30 years old. my brother ascended at 38 with roids tats tan now mogs the forum and he wasn't as good looking as me
bro i went from incel to stacylite slayer and you're still the same. It's over

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and the BULL

@cytoplasm larp or not?

• JFL
bro i went from incel to stacylite slayer and you're still the same. It's over
I'm miring but how could It be over for me?? Don't you see my face and frame?? Everyone can do roids tats tan i think i Will be ascended by january 2025.

I'm miring but how could It be over for me?? Don't you see my face and frame?? Everyone can do roids tats tan i think i Will be ascended by january 2025.
you seem happy and jolly today? What changed, you sounded deppressed last week.

You guys are both fucking internet losers , serial larpers

• JFL