Lmfao at how Moroccan girls are cucking their men

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist

look at these two pages. Just hundreds of couples

even kpop twinks are fucking beurettes

@Cheesyrumble

@KING REIDYZ I feel sorry for you if you are Moroccan, Algerians are racially loyal, Islamic and good lookin queens. Moroccans are mulatto looking whores

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Chadeep, chaddyboi66 and 11 others
@Xangsane don't marry a moroccan, even if they pretend to be islamic they're 90% of the time whores who have taken BBC, BlatinxC or BWC and have no loyalty. They're worse than Russian women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 18840, justinzayn and 7 others
Arabs are curry lite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, lil truecel, justinzayn and 3 others
Astaghfirullah, maybe they even eat la7mu lkhanzir

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 18522
Arabs are curry lite
Arab dudes can easily be moggers but Moroccan and Lebanese women are disloyal whores on par with Philippines and Thai women. I've not seen so much cucking in my life.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BigBundaSlapper and justinzayn
Arab dudes can easily be moggers but Moroccan and Lebanese women are disloyal whores on par with Philippines and Thai women. I've not seen so much cucking in my life.
Are filipino women whores?? Damn

look at these two pages. Just hundreds of couples

even kpop twinks are fucking beurettes

@Cheesyrumble

@KING REIDYZ I feel sorry for you if you are Moroccan, Algerians are racially loyal, Islamic and good lookin queens. Moroccans are mulatto looking whores

Delete INSHALLAH, our women arent whore

@Xangsane don't marry a moroccan, even if they pretend to be islamic they're 90% of the time whores who have taken BBC, BlatinxC or BWC and have no loyalty. They're worse than Russian women.
Give me your adress INSHALLAH

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 18840
Nafri girls be like "As long as he's muslim why does his race matter?"
Legit no response to this from their fathers that doesn't sound deranged

Nafri girls be like "As long as he's muslim why does his race matter?"
Legit no response to this from their fathers that doesn't sound deranged

They don’t even care if they Muslim or not lol

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
Korean chang always gets the best looking Morrocan stacy with rich family

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Algerian and tunisan girls are just as whore as morrocan tbh. Moroccans are not Arabs theh are Amazighn (Berber) Aka pale lightskin somalis

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Delete INSHALLAH, our women arent whore
Moroc women want BBC and BWC what are you to do? @buckchadley31 whats the plan boyo what do we do to save our Maghrebi BERBER pride

• Ugh..
Reactions: buckchadley31
Moroc women want BBC and BWC what are you to do? @buckchadley31 whats the plan boyo what do we do to save our Maghrebi BERBER pride
Black women want arab dick

How do you cope
BCBCFF65 9E44 4FC2 907B 42584A248D68

• JFL
Algerian and tunisan girls are just as whore as morrocan tbh. Moroccans are not Arabs theh are Amazighn (Berber) Aka pale lightskin somalis
No, I know a lot about Arabs, Algerians are very rarely whores compared to Moroccan. Tunisians are a mixed bag but Algerians are more like Libyans in their conservativism and have more of that Arab tribalism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Elvisandreaa
No, I know a lot about Arabs, Algerians are very rarely whores compared to Moroccan. Tunisians are a mixed bag but Algerians are more like Libyans in their conservativism and have more of that Arab tribalism
I dunno man, I agree about Egyptians and esp Libyans but Algerians race mix a lot. Though I do have half egyptian relatives due to my brother busting nuts in ones pussy. Morrocan women are prob biggest whore along with Tunis, lebense and Algerian in the MENA race
Black women want arab dick

How do you copeView attachment 1819186

I dunno man, I agree about Egyptians and esp Libyans but Algerians race mix a lot. Though I do have half egyptian relatives due to my brother busting nuts in ones pussy. Morrocan women are prob biggest whore along with Tunis, lebense and Algerian in the MENA race
What

Every race do this shit.. Nothing interesting to see. Also some arabs men can be very toxic.. which problably reason they dont wanna marry arab guy.

Do morrocan girls in west even practice their religion - Islam?
I say no.

I once tried muslima.com dating site.. and 90% my matches were Moroccons and Indonesians/Malesians... Why they are so thirsty lol.

• +1
Do morrocan girls in west even practice their religion - Islam?
I say no.
They’re either Islamist or completely not religious at all no in between

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 19620
Everyone likes K-POP boys.
The propaganda by me on this forum has been revolutionary to say the least. I think I have converted the majority on here to believe the kpoop look is successful

They need to be put under control

Isn't a leb women married to a a listed hollywood actor, his name? George Clooney
And mia khalifa is also leb with armenoid phenotype

Isn't a leb women married to a a listed hollywood actor, his name? George Clooney
And mia khalifa is also leb with armenoid phenotype
Indeed, she is a druze iirc so not a muslim

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Lifefuel for me JFL

8365.jpg

• +1
North African women are fine as hell. They are like Italian women but thicker with bigger asses and smaller brains (low IQ). They are perfect fits for Black Kings.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 18522
North African women are fine as hell. They are like Italian women but thicker with bigger asses and smaller brains (low IQ). They are perfect fits for Black Kings.
They look more like Latinas than Italians

The propaganda by me on this forum has been revolutionary to say the least. I think I have converted the majority on here to believe the kpoop look is successful
Its not i mog all ur kpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back