LMFAO at the braicels from theaspieciety

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
How low iq can u be to say that 100% brachy ethnic looks like a noble PALEO ATLANTID , smh :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Screenshot 20220201 1533422

Screenshot 20220201 153141

The pics I used

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hades, Deleted member 16275 and 6 others
Mogger eyes :feelsgood:
Short chin :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, MostGLSlayer, DivineBeing and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 13787, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
= Invisible in 2022 :feelswhy:

Foids crave CHIIIIIN !!!! CHIN , BIG SQUARE ASS TALL LIKE OBAMA CHIN
i have an inferior chin as well

that's why im incel like u

• JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and ROTTING
"I would like to look intelligent and high IQ"

Its over boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Birdcell
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, DivineBeing, the BULL and 1 other person
The brutal "annoying user pill" , man idj what to do in life besides 24/7 posting my ethic face on obscure internet forums :ogre:
idk man. Just keep doing it tbh

• Love it
incredibly narcissistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Birdcell
Rex buddy boyo , I know I ain't shit , + I'm 5'4

you can have low self esteem and be narcissistic.

you are narcy asf. Think about it bud

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell, DivineBeing and ROTTING
You do look aggressive ngl, eye area is the main influence of people’s perception of your personality.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
mogger

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
You remind me of Randy Orton. Your body doesn't suit your face needs to be bigger.

• JFL
I can see the paleo atlantid more than mtebid (pheno of Caucasus)
You look more robust than this, eye area is very different

• Woah
I can see the paleo atlantid more than mtebid (pheno of Caucasus)
You look more robust than this, eye area is very different
View attachment 1517629
Tbh I'd wish to be paleo Atlantid , but the reason why I concluded that I 100% can't be paleo Atlantid , is the fact that I was born in caucasus mountain region , the amount of Paleo Atlantids in this region is almost 0
93e3f59743243f85e402ad75866b3ebc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Are u Russian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15338
@StrangerDanger , what do you think about these low iq plebs from the aspieciety :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and StrangerDanger
They called me stupid , only because I wanted to feel the warmth of a pink pussy :feelsbadman:
Screenshot 20220201 221812

• JFL
@StrangerDanger , what do you think about these low iq plebs from the aspieciety :lul:
theapricity is not even white nationalist site, as some here considered it (I've read some threads about TA), any turk or indian can post there freely. It's not like skadi or stormfront, you are totally wrong. Nonwhites are really even encouraged to post there. Especially uralic subhumans from baszkortostan chuvashia or nenets(since you are in Russia, you might heard about those subhuman ethnic groups), if you post some uralic girl, they immediately claim you are superior than a lot of western europeans and more white than them. This is what they unironically think on that forum. That the first europeans were some chinkooid like people with slit eyes short box wide face. You can ask me more about that site, since I've been there.

• JFL
No , chechen father , dagestani mother . Basically the same region as Khabib , Khamzat Chimaev or Islam Dulatov ,
You do look like Khabib Nurmagomedov, around the eye area. YOu can post your face on Starbyface. Try that site. With more pics.

I'd classify you as some reduced CM or some sort of mtebid-alpine.

Oh, and if you are wondering, the biggest incel there is travv. you can check his posts, and see what he regurarly posts, and claims his mongoloid people are more european than europeans lmao, what a delusional idiot. KOminstasavalata too, but now he's banned, you can see in his past he literally made morphs of depigmented blacks to call them chad jfl.

• JFL
theapricity is not even white nationalist site, as some here considered it (I've read some threads about TA), any turk or indian can post there freely. It's not like skadi or stormfront, you are totally wrong. Nonwhites are really even encouraged to post there. Especially uralic subhumans from baszkortostan chuvashia or nenets(since you are in Russia, you might heard about those subhuman ethnic groups), if you post some uralic girl, they immediately claim you are superior than a lot of western europeans and more white than them. This is what they unironically think on that forum. That the first europeans were some chinkooid like people with slit eyes short box wide face. You can ask me more about that site, since I've been there.
Well , I just joined there week ago , and noticed some really stupid toxic threads ( with lots of Incel language) , something like the original cromagnoid were brachy/dolicho , or the pure Aryans are I2 happlogroup population , and some other speculated shit without any proof nor cosntructive arguments. But ngl , I really thought it's 80% white supremacist + 20% some Spaniards and MENA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Immanenz
How low iq can u be to say that 100% brachy ethnic looks like a noble PALEO ATLANTID , smh :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 1517595

View attachment 1517596

The pics I used

Wow I have nothing personal against you ofc this is my first interaction with you but this just shows that having good features alone doesn't make you good looking. I mean you have a wide jaw, hunter eyes and good cheekbones but even then... you have an uncanny vibe and those features don't mesh well with your skull. Brutal😢

Not even insulting you btw

You do look like Khabib Nurmagomedov, around the eye area. YOu can post your face on Starbyface. Try that site. With more pics.

I'd classify you as some reduced CM or some sort of mtebid-alpine.

Oh, and if you are wondering, the biggest incel there is travv. you can check his posts, and see what he regurarly posts, and claims his mongoloid people are more european than europeans lmao, what a delusional idiot. KOminstasavalata too, but now he's banned, you can see in his past he literally made morphs of depigmented blacks to call them chad jfl.
Yes legit , mtebid+alpine mainly sound legit , side profile somewhat armenoid , but front more robust , so mtebid+alpine (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Wow I have nothing personal against you ofc this is my first interaction with you but this just shows that having good features alone doesn't make you good looking. I mean you have a wide jaw, hunter eyes and good cheekbones but even then... you have an uncanny vibe and those features don't mesh well with your skull. Brutal😢

Not even insulting you btw
No problem bro , I have similar opinion , I really believe in harmony and ratios :Comfy:

• JFL
Well , I just joined there week ago , and noticed some really stupid toxic threads ( with lots of Incel language) , something like the original cromagnoid were brachy/dolicho , or the pure Aryans are I2 happlogroup population , and some other speculated shit without any proof nor cosntructive arguments. But ngl , I really thought it's 80% white supremacist + 20% some Spaniards and MENA

Nobody is white supremacist there. They;'re mostly marxist leftist but they dont even notice it, they think they're le based far right, but actually the can't shot farther than cuck conservative.

Everyone of you can join there and ask for classification be my guest. It's one of the last HBD forums, anthroscape was hacked abf was shut down. Only this one remain there, but beware of the incel gang who claim depigmented mongoloiids are european(arunas,travv,komintasavalta), they actually hate Nordid phenotype(core White Supremacist).

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Birdcell
Nobody is white supremacist there. They;'re mostly marxist leftist but they dont even notice it, they think they're le based far right, but actually the can't shot farther than cuck conservative.

Everyone of you can join there and ask for classification be my guest. It's one of the last HBD forums, anthroscape was hacked abf was shut down. Only this one remain there, but beware of the incel gang who claim depigmented mongoloiids are european(arunas,travv,komintasavalta), they actually hate Nordid phenotype(core White Supremacist).
Hahah , bro I love it , I just can't stop laughing , when I imagine some whitewashed semiasian , claiming that his whole nation was blue eyed and white ,.only because they got one such child in their homevilage :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Some things look paleo atlantid like your soft features and eye area aswell as the CM component with large robust bones but your skull look more ethnic influenced it's shorter, brachycephalic, very sloped forehead with high vault at the back

• +1
Some things look paleo atlantid like your soft features and eye area aswell as the CM component with large robust bones but your skull look more ethnic influenced it's shorter, brachycephalic, very sloped forehead with high vault at the back
This . I knew you wouldn't miss bro :Comfy: , I've noticed that you know anthropology (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and StrangerDanger
This . I knew you wouldn't miss bro :Comfy: , I've noticed that you know anthropology (y)
Thanks appreciate it
@ForeverRecession taught me a lot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Birdcell
What is your chin height @Birdcell

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16275
Chin implant and you would ascend

A14FC18F FC4B 40B2 A0C3 80600CE574CB

• Woah
Something like little over 2cm :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Legitimately makes me look shortheaded + the brachycephaly
how the fuck? 2.something cm?? even mine is 3.2 ...

• So Sad
how the fuck? 2.something cm?? even mine is 3.2 ...
Yeah this is the payoff + the hairline and bloat , this shit is killing me and I can't do shit about it besides surgery and hair transplant :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Yeah this is the payoff + the hairline and bloat , this shit is killing me and I can't do shit about it besides surgery and hair transplant :feelswhy:
arent u planning LL?
aren't u 5'4?

arent u planning LL?
aren't u 5'4?
Hahaha , no , I'm not 5'4 , I'm 180cm barefoot I believe. I said 5'4 to a user , because I was looking like a hunblebraging bitch , so I said it to look more humble :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
View attachment 1517595

View attachment 1517596

The pics I used

Racially, for me, you are hard to pinpoint.
I get south/middle American vibes, but also more white than the average south/middle American.

I would had tink you were a mix between a Balkan and a Colombian. Or something like that.

You face looks good.
Solid htn face.

Sorry to read about your height factor. Women (and maybe men also) are annoyingly heightists towards others 😡🤬

• So Sad
I only now realise how similar we look from the side. Caucasians are all inbred :feelsrope:

• Love it
armenoid + east europid