• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, kobecel, Maximus and 3 others
we need to talk me u jefferson nibba this needs to happen bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Dip them in semen

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
B-b-by the gods m'darling, are those, dare I say, Subway ® oatmeal cookies? Made fresh every day with god given raisins. And oh, oh my... I couldn't help to notice the battered and deep fried chicken breast on a fresh sesame bun! Oh me oh my! Your meal looks absolutely scrumptious!

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
Bruh I thought you were on a cut.
lol i am, but these fucking cookies destroy my progress everytime. i need 10lbs more fat to lose and tht s it.

fucking hate my mom, buys me cookies and takes away my roids

lol i am, but these fucking cookies destroy my progress everytime. i need 10lbs more fat to lose and tht s it.

kill mom

Same here just tell her your not going to eat it and try interment fast to reduce your appetite. I also binged yesterday and ate two pizzas that my Mom brought and two bagels and two bowls of cereal on top of my calories for the day. I gained like 5 pounds in bloat.

those looks like some yummie nummies, yummie nummies for a daddys little prince.
anyWHO, today i think i ate some food for breakfast but i dont remember. for lunch i had like 12 fried shrimp and a 100calorie juice. then for break i had another 140 calorie tropicana. . for dinner i had some boneless wings from walmart deli and a chik fil a samwich with fries.

then i drank a bunch of beer and forgot. honestly the worst think about alcoholism is that alcohol is basically sugar and it fucks up your look maxxxing

B-b-by the gods m'darling, are those, dare I say, Subway ® oatmeal cookies? Made fresh every day with god given raisins. And oh, oh my... I couldn't help to notice the battered and deep fried chicken breast on a fresh sesame bun! Oh me oh my! Your meal looks absolutely scrumptious!
KILL YOURSELF.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Cookies are bad guys

When I cut them my face looks way less bloated

wasting cheat meal on fucking cookies

disappointing