Loan maxxing for surgery theory

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
@Too$hort

Does anyone know how care credit/cosmetic surgery financing works?

What is stopping an individual from getting, ie, bimax+genio+jaw angle implants+malar-infraorbital implants+rhino+submentoplasty+commisuroplasty

Insert any combination of 100k in surgery, hell throw in LL.

Take out the loan, then file for bankruptcy. Your credit is cucked for 7-8 years (i forget which) but your face will mog? What am I missing? Lawyercels gtfi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 14543, .👽. and 2 others
My credits doghshit but I'd 100% do this if I could,

Reminds me of @itsOVER

Took out a huge loan and when to Thailand and wasn't allowed back in his country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, OOGABOOGA, .👽. and 7 others
Yea I wonder if someone else can chime in. When I was 18, people on Reddit were taking out personal loans to buy Bitcoin with it as a yolo, the idea was if they lost their tail they can just file for bankruptcy (credit score resets after 8 years). I think the crux is 1) you have to go to bankruptcy court (then again no ones throwing an 18 year old in prison for defaulting on a few thouasnd jfl) 2) 18 year olds have zero credit history and wont be able to get any loans to begin with aside from student loans (whcih you cant default on).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 4614
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
In my country you must have something, like a job or real estate, to get a loan. So if you don't pay, they take money from your salary or your real estate

Basically impossible to get a loan if you own nothing
And if you've a small job, they give you small loan, not 100 k lol

Idk how's in Usa but I think similar

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and .👽.
Is it under the umbrella of personal loans though? I feel like “medical” idk.

Curious, go to carecredit website, put in your SSN and they will tell you if they would approve you or not.
Not sure. The issue is lying about your application and getting caught is fraud which is already trouble. Best bet for youngcels here is to just tell their parents to put their name under their credit card that way when theyre 18 and start credit card maxxing you can have a good line of credit. Can't comment on what happens after that. Not condoning anything tho jfl.

In the US if you file for ch7 bankruptcy I don’t think they can garnish your wage or any of your assets.

Even for medical/cosmetics?

They wont approve a procedure?

They don’t garnish wages here
No in Italy they don't give you a loan if you don't have something to back up

Laws here are strict because this scam of getting loan and not paying it, was abused a lot years ago

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4614
Brb telling my mom ill rope if she doesnt do this

:chad::chad:
1000% do it, some peoples (typical richcel upper class kids) parents are based and put their kids name under their credit card when theyre like 15-16. by the time theyre 22 or w/e they have lines of credit with like 10k-20k on it. There's no risk of doing it especially since the parents know to pay off their CCs and not max it out.

• +1
bruh u earn 50 bucks a month you think anyone will give you a loan?:feelstastyman:

What does ‘lines of credit with 10-20k on it’ mean? I don’t really understand how credit works besides loan approval and renting shit
basically credit cards that have a high amount to use. a college student with no credit history will be lucky enough to get a card with a 500 dollar limit on it. but people who optimize their score (mainly kids of rich parents who know what theyre doing like above) can get cards like Chase Sapphire Reserve which have 10k minimum when theyre like 21, definitely not a card they'll approve for a newbie.

But yh if someone max's it out and doesn't pay it back, not sure what will happen and dont condone it.

• +1
  • +1
youre not gonna get shit if you have no credit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
@Too$hort

Does anyone know how care credit/cosmetic surgery financing works?

What is stopping an individual from getting, ie, bimax+genio+jaw angle implants+malar-infraorbital implants+rhino+submentoplasty+commisuroplasty

Insert any combination of 100k in surgery, hell throw in LL.

Take out the loan, then file for bankruptcy. Your credit is cucked for 7-8 years (i forget which) but your face will mog? What am I missing? Lawyercels gtfi
That’s not how credits work.

a Bank won’t give a random poor ugly incel a 100k credit.

only if they have someone to back him up who is credit worthy. In the Event That you can’t pay, the backup has to pay. Atleast where I’m from.

• +1
Care credit is hard af to get. I applied on multiple occasions and denied each time. Unless you're 25+ with a job and good credit score you won't get it. They deal with mentally ill BDD girls all day who plan on doing the exact same thing and know which red flags to look for. They also require a co-signer in some cases so unless you're willing to cuck that person (usually a parent or relative) then it's over.

Better option would be a loan outside of care credit and then tricking them into thinking you'll be using the money for something else. Not sure how to go about doing that but max you can get is a few thousand $ and still have to worry about the cosigner issue.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 4614
In my country you must have something, like a job or real estate, to get a loan. So if you don't pay, they take money from your salary or your real estate

Basically impossible to get a loan if you own nothing
And if you've a small job, they give you small loan, not 100 k lol

Idk how's in Usa but I think similar
1. Take the loan
2. Get the surgery
3. File for bankrupcy
4. Go homeless

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back