Locals are asking the public for their help in capturing the Eye Rapist

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Locals have blasted the 'toxic' moniker of the serial eye rapist dubbed, The Eyes. "Nothing playful about a rapist," a local said.

Boner, Ohio police refuse to arrest the serial eye rapist suspect dubbed 'The Eyes' after numerous visual assaults dating back to 2022.

Chester Billy Ray Montana, 62 is believed to be the rapist yet authorities won't arrest him claiming, "Come on! Just don't look at him."

Victims in Boner claimed the rapist would lurk the bus stations, shopping malls, and even the produce sections in grocery stores viciously eye-raping unsuspected victims.

"This man is a predator, and his days are numbered," said an anonymous transgender woman who wasn't eye raped by him.

Gina Taint claimed in June of 2022, she sat at the bus station on a bench fiddling with her phone when he approached and sat opposite of her. "At first, I thought, ugh, not the best looker." But things would soon turn tragic when he caught her eyes. "I felt helpless. I didn't know what he wanted."

Animated GIF

Ms. Taint tried to ignore him but it was too late. "When I looked back at him, he had this wicked grin." The Eye Rapist worked his gaze down to her neck. "I'm like, please, no, no... don't." She began shivering but he wouldn't let go. "His eyes went to my breasts, I wanted to scream, NO! STOP! NOT LIKE THIS!"

He eye-raped her. Minutes later, as her visually battered spirit tried to get her body up, "He smiled at me with satisfaction. The motherf#@%*# eye raped me!"

Evidence testing in all thirty-nine cases yielded no DNA profile that could have connected to Montana. But as one of the detectives stated, "Stop calling my private number or you'll be arrested."

Let's hope soon, rather than more victims later, the Eye Rapist in Boner, Ohio would soon be captured.

Not a single molecule nigger

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires