Locationpill is so brutal

BlackpilledBodus

BlackpilledBodus

Nordic Recession
I live in NJ the majority of foids in my school are LTB's its so bad, everybody here are dysgenic, brown, mouthbreathers its rancid. What is the most brutal place you can live in America or Europe when it comes to foids I think NJ is the worst, also is New York have some stacies because I've seen HTB's roaming the streets of Manhattan.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, iloveboobs, watah and 2 others
never began for ruralcels

I sometimes think that if I wasn’t born in NYC and was instead born in Europe that I would’ve smashed only HTB whites instead of ethnics.

NY is filled with ethnic women it sucks. Only upside of this is that I get a halo for being a white guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Roge and watah
I sometimes think that if I wasn’t born in NYC and was instead born in Europe that I would’ve smashed only HTB whites instead of ethnics.

NY is filled with ethnic women it sucks. Only upside of this is that I get a halo for being a white guy.
Meet me after I get my Bimax in NYC :feelsautistic:
Also have you ever been to Schnippers in Manhattan

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss

UK and NYC is an ethnic hub. :feelshaha:

• +1
No what’s schnippers is that a club? And will do. When are you getting your bimax? And which surgeon?
Schnippers is a chicken place me and my mother and I went too after my Bimax consultation, im getting my surgery on June 24th check PM's for info about the surgeon

• Love it
Suburbs are a death sentence for young men
Im telling you its actually over for all the girls here and they all get chad meanwhile I resort to finding girls on tiktok talking for 2 weeks and then they ghost me brutal :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Im telling you its actually over for all the girls here and they all get chad meanwhile I resort to finding girls on tiktok talking for 2 weeks and then they ghost me brutal :feelswhy:

Its social circle or nothing, everyone is very cliquey in suburbs

NTMaxx while you still can

Its social circle or nothing, everyone is very cliquey in suburbs

NTMaxx while you still can
Can't NTMaxx I am just waiting till I ascend, my friend group are all other blackpillers bro I can't stand normies.

• So Sad
Reactions: Shahnameh