Locktober

Bipolar Vamp6ix

Bipolar Vamp6ix

𓌜Dark Triad Coper
As the month of october is upon us, i feel like i should talk a lil bout locktober on some serious shit.
So for the whole month of october the goal is literally just to lock in and accomplish goals which you have had in mind, change youre lifestyle to a more positive one, and get your shit together basically
Now locktober can vary from person to person, but i'll share a rough idea of some of the main things i have planned for my locktober, which isnt really that different from my normal routine, minus a few things here and there, just so i can hold myself to these and can give yall an idea.

. 5am wake up time and a light 10k or 5k run
. Weight/bodybuilding training once a day
. MMA training twice a day
. Cut out processed sugars/general goyslop from diet
. No outside distractions, foids, clubbing etc
. Double down on my business
...etc
These are just a few things but its just to give people an idea. Remember though, if youve fucked around the whole year, being honest to yourself, these last 3 months can lay the base for you to change permanently going into next year and achieve your goals, and although in an ideal world you wouldnt need this, locktober is mental preperation for you to make that jump.

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
Waking up that early is pointless espesically with all that exercise

Waking up that early is pointless espesically with all that exercise
Cuck
O
P
E

(Maybe for a normal person but as an amateur fighter i need to, plus i have work at around 7am so it helps to get more time in)

• Hmm...
Reactions: cooldude1231
ehhh mayeb next month