Logan paul is a good example of how a great lower third is what a long midface needs

D

Deleted member 9446

Gold
Obviously everybody knows that you need a great lower third to look good with a long midface, water is wet, but logan paul is a great example to be referred to. Check him out.

Attachments

• B18E6F62-0AEC-4E1C-9E81-B531E795E6B1.webp
    156.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 6659F9C1-48DD-46AF-9469-0A8DB698B9EB.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 6555782B-7132-4A2F-B5A0-EFFF78656D56.jpeg
    6555782B-7132-4A2F-B5A0-EFFF78656D56.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 9670
What do you gain from posting these stupid think tank posts? Sitting in your room all day thinking about other guys? Just go get shit done
You have more posts, time spent, and comments than me on this site. I got covid so im quarantined right now

what's his mfr

everyone needs a good lower third tho, compact midface or long midface it dosen't matter

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, Yerico7, Deleted member 12218 and 8 others
He literally doesn't have a long midface. It's only slightly longer than ideal, but almost perfect.
A neurotypical chad that mogs this entire forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Mewton, oldcell and 2 others
And your point being? In a month of being here, I’ve already bought $5,000 + worth of surgeries, consults, and looksmax items. What have you done? other than post about other men?
I dont post about other men frequently, you can look at my post history. I am getting genioplasty and invisalign this month, have been on roids for a year and a half and have more consultations for the next two months.

everyone needs a good lower third tho, compact midface or long midface it dosen't matter
I should have clarified i meant tall lower third lol. Its more important to have a tall lower third for a tall midface, waters wet again but still

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
0.97 - 0.98
Is the ideal 1.0? Even trying to get rid of the unconscious bias this site gave me for compact midfaces I think I still overestimate midface length on guys lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
I should have clarified i meant tall lower third lol. Its more important to have a tall lower third for a tall midface, waters wet again but still
yes you need a tall chin (and ideally ramus) to pull a long midface off

Is the ideal 1.0? Even trying to get rid of the unconscious bias this site gave me for compact midfaces I think I still overestimate midface length on guys lol
ideal range is 0.95-1.05 I believe

it's kind of cope tho, there's a lot of gl ppl with bad midface ratios

And your point being? In a month of being here, I’ve already bought $5,000 + worth of surgeries, consults, and looksmax items. What have you done? other than post about other men?
Unrelated but what surgeries have you consulted about? Im assuming genios one of them. I have one more consult to decide whether or not ill choose genio or chin implant, I have height and width but want more projection. Also, hop on tretinoin if you havent, ive been on it for a month and its great

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Get Genio over chin implant and yes Genio consult, hairline lowering, and laser for acne scar consults.
I hear bad things about hairline lowering, is it just bs? Also the invisalign im getting is mainly to help my arch, i have a very wide palate but its arched🤬

Yes but anything between 0.9 - 1.1 is not a death sentence if the rest of the face is good,
compact midface is praised too much here when in fact midlength faces are ideal

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Yes but anything between 0.9 - 1.1 is not a death sentence if the rest of the face is good,
compact midface is praised too much here when in fact midlength faces are ideal
I think midface length is just one of those things, similar to curly vs straight hair, where you just want the one you dont have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Logan descended hard recently

steroids are the biggest looksmin long term

• +1
Logan descended hard recently

steroids are the biggest looksmin long term
Hes been partying and doing lots of drugs with billionaires every day to build connections cause he just released a drink company, moreso that than roids. I bet hes only done maybe 6 cycles in his lifetime

• +1
I dont post about other men frequently, you can look at my post history. I am getting genioplasty and invisalign this month, have been on roids for a year and a half and have more consultations for the next two months.

@6foot2_17y0

why are you getting genio? I thought you said roids grew out your facial bones already?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
@6foot2_17y0

why are you getting genio? I thought you said roids grew out your facial bones already?
My surgeon said he reccomended 2mm advancement, the max he would do is 4mm. Only advancement, my chins tall and wide af (hormones helped) so that coupled with the quote being 10k (my dude said he works jaw surgeries with the guy who did katelyn jenners surgeries, blackpilled and high class surgeon) has made me decide against it for now

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
PwPwSILCQQolHKo-800x450-noPad.jpg

based on a shaved face photo

beard theory + low body fat theory + never take photos from the front to see the front side of nose theory

PwPwSILCQQolHKo-800x450-noPad.jpg

based on a shaved face photo

beard theory + low body fat theory + never take photos from the front to see the front side of nose theory
It grew a tiny bit with age and roids i believe. That pic is 7 years old when he was on the ass end of pubertal development, your face masculinizes into your 20s. But the beard does accentuate it yes

It grew a tiny bit with age and roids i believe. That pic is 7 years old when he was on the ass end of pubertal development, your face masculinizes into your 20s. But the beard does accentuate it yes
It could be that he got a little bit of work done too, i remember he shaved within the past 2 years and he just looks a lot different than he did from those vine days

He literally doesn't have a long midface. It's only slightly longer than ideal, but almost perfect.
A neurotypical chad that mogs this entire forum.
He isn’t a chad facially

0 appeal. Everyone wants punch him to face. he has that kind of face.