Logan Paul's wife Slept with 2000+ Men (Nigger Included)

human304

human304

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, alriodai, Artemis and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: spark, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 2832 and 17 others

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Joe Rogancel, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
there is only proof she slept with dicaprio

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 28541, human304 and 2 others
Dıllon Ľatham is now beefing with Logan Paul? Weird turn of events.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: human304 and Artemis
"She" is tranny too

• Hmm...
Reactions: human304
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, human304, Deleted member 25566 and 1 other person
This topic is cope though, 99% of us would LTR her instantly based of looks + 'crazy hot slut'- personality.

Crazy bitches make life fun and turbulent. You are only on this planet for a couple of decades. Make it fun.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, human304, Sub0 and 8 others
IMG 6669

Blud’s gay he married an Edge from WWE lookalike.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, spark, human304 and 4 others
This topic is cope though, 99% of us would LTR her instantly based of looks + 'crazy hot slut'- personality.

Crazy bitches make life fun and turbulent. You are only on this planet for a couple of decades. Make it fun.
saving this cope for when i crush on a whore with triple-digit bodies again

who cares that she had miles of other dicks if shes very good in bed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: human304, RichardSpencel and MoggerGaston
Nordic women are disgusting and not white

• JFL

Least cuckish guy on looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and human304

Fwb is the only thing you can do with sluts. She might drop you any moment or cheat on you. You don't want to get attached

Also lol at marrying a non virgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, human304, Akhi and 1 other person
Fwb is the only thing you can do with sluts. She might drop you any moment or cheat on you. You don't want to get attached

Also lol at marrying a non virgin
problem is you dont choose to get attached

• JFL

MoggerGaston, friend, how old are you?

19?

You shouldn't larp as a 30-sth-year-old, because after you write this stuff, one can immediately spot an immature dude...

"Fun and turbulent"??? For real? :feelskek:

MOST MEN want to lie on the couch, or enjoy their OWN hobbies, while women suck their cock in the evening. All this "turbulent" shit is necessary ONLY because women demand it in exchange for pussy.

Also, in 50% of cases, "turbulent" means she fucks a robust nigger in the night club while you masturbate at home and writing her a message: "Honey, I hope you are having fun at the club with your friends" :fuk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, human304, Oueyy and 7 others
Nordic women are disgusting and not white
Yes, I will not argue the part about "disgusting", tastes differ.

But "NOT WHITE"??? :feelskek:

They are WHITER THAN GERMANS :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and human304
Yes, I will not argue the part about "disgusting", tastes differ.

But "NOT WHITE"??? :feelskek:

They are WHITER THAN GERMANS :feelscry:
She has T10 deathnik eyes also nordics are different race.Again They are not whiter having more yamnaya dna doesn't make you more white.In fact yamnayas were ethnics.
Only WHG+EHG are white

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: human304 and RichardSpencel
At least, I hope he has the BEST butt sex of his life with her :feelshehe:

Otherwise, he has been SCAMMED :feelsrope:
she's making him wait until after the wedding

• +1
  • JFL
MoggerGaston, friend, how old are you?

19?

You shouldn't larp as a 30-sth-year-old, because after you write this stuff, one can immediately spot an immature dude...

"Fun and turbulent"??? For real? :feelskek:

MOST MEN want to lie on the couch, or enjoy their OWN hobbies, while women suck their cock in the evening. All this "turbulent" shit is necessary ONLY because women demand it in exchange for pussy.

Also, in 50% of cases, "turbulent" means she fucks a robust nigger in the night club while you masturbate at home and writing her a message: "Honey, I hope you are having fun at the club with your friends" :fuk:
yeah and idk what he on, i dont find her attractive at all, i think that bitch is mid or even ugly facially, i'm being dead ass serious, i don't see her attractiveness, she looks too masculine in the face wtf

• +1

well logans not the average looksmax user jfl, hes 6'2,htn/chadlite,rich and famous. he should have higher standards than a used up 31 yo slut. plus they're engaged too jfl, its not some fwb kind of thing. shes literally gonna be his wife. no one wants a whore wife

• +1