in before chico

qp54vnc8juq31.png

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Aegyo looks disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Amnesia and BigBoy
if you notice every single korean instagrammer has gotten aegyo sol surgery

Aegyo looks good on hunter eyes with minimum to no UEE. Also the aegyo sal shouldn't be too big

Utter failure tbh this girl looks disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and BigBoy
Because they're subhuman in more than just facial development. Their brains are subhuman too.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ducktruck and Lux
it's a pretty irrelevant feature.

they should probably save up for a lefort 3 first instead of skin bleaching and this shit

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Blackout.xl
it makes them look less like bugs and more like humans

Why on earth do these retards think it looks good

in before chico

qp54vnc8juq31.png
jfl at this surgery
its like wanting to look more like a bug

what you on about? they got the highest IQs in the world.

JFL if you think that the Chinese didn't cheat on their IQ tests too, you really think a country where the average person is a hillbilly peasant rice farmer has an IQ of 108? 1 billion Chinese and all an IQ of 108 naturally yet they still have buildings that fall apart naturally in 3 years and have people get sucked into escelators and elevators fall apart and use sewage as cooking oil. If you believe this I have a bridge to sell you. They fraud their international average IQ by only using people from tier 1 cities.

And if you're referring to just countries like Japan or Korea then I could point out white-only populations in Netherlands or Sweden or whatever the fuck that IQ mog them as well. These countries are dragged down by immigrant IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
JFL if you think that the Chinese didn't cheat on their IQ tests too, you really think a country where the average person is a hillbilly peasant rice farmer has an IQ of 108? 1 billion Chinese and all an IQ of 108 naturally yet they still have buildings that fall apart naturally in 3 years and have people get sucked into escelators and elevators fall apart and use sewage as cooking oil. If you believe this I have a bridge to sell you. They fraud their international average IQ by only using people from tier 1 cities.

And if you're referring to just countries like Japan or Korea then I could point out white-only populations in Netherlands or Sweden or whatever the fuck that IQ mog them as well. These countries are dragged down by immigrant IQ.
look at the stats of the U.S Asian population

big round eyes on women is universal beauty standard

look at the stats of the U.S Asian population

This actually further proves my theory, because US Asian IQ is very high, and as we all know, US immigration model for Asian countries is brain drain, meaning they only let the smartest and most capable individuals get in. In other words, US Asians were selected for high IQ.

Average US Indian IQ is like 110 or something? Yet average Indian IQ in India is like 86. Why isn't this reflected in China's numbers too? Because they fucking lie.

Anyway, even amongst actually high IQ East Asians, they still lack something that makes them non-subhuman. It's EQ. I can spend hours talking to a low IQ black dude or Arab or Indian or anyone and still feel engaged in the conversation and like I'm talking to a human and not a robot. Something about talking to half of the East Asians is ridiculously uncanny. Like they don't actually feel empathy. Not all. But like.... a good 50%.

And I had a theory for this too, even beyond EQ. Ask them if they have inner monologue. As in, they talk to themselves in their head. Most say no.

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
This actually further proves my theory, because US Asian IQ is very high, and as we all know, US immigration model for Asian countries is brain drain, meaning they only let the smartest and most capable individuals get in. In other words, US Asians were selected for high IQ.

Average US Indian IQ is like 110 or something? Yet average Indian IQ in India is like 86. Why isn't this reflected in China's numbers too? Because they fucking lie.

Anyway, even amongst actually high IQ East Asians, they still lack something that makes them non-subhuman. It's EQ. I can spend hours talking to a low IQ black dude or Arab or Indian or anyone and still feel engaged in the conversation and like I'm talking to a human and not a robot. Something about talking to half of the East Asians is ridiculously uncanny. Like they don't actually feel empathy. Not all. But like.... a good 50%.

And I had a theory for this too, even beyond EQ. Ask them if they have inner monologue. As in, they talk to themselves in their head. Most say no.
I talk to myself in my head

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
They're obsessed with being young and looking like a teenager because they age like shit. White people can still look OK when older, but Asians look like 70 yo when they hit 40.

That's just the fact that they have small expressionless eyes & fewer expression lines. Surprised someone on a lookism forum can't see past that. I agree they have more autistic tendencies but that's a cause of their upbringing. You see it in a lot of high IQ middle-upper class white people as well.