lol at blackpillers thinking they’re ahead of the curve

Kade

Kade

Master
lol at thinking you’re ahead of the curve for focusing all of your youth on obsessively looksmaxing while everyone gets ahead with their careers/money/status

If you’ve got the money to looksmax AND progress with your life, then go ahead

but some people genuinely think that once they get that surgery, their whole life is gonna seamlessly fall into place, with a girlfriend and a modeling contract at your door

....even if that means going into debt, and putting any non looks related progression on stand by

obviously looks matter a metric fuck ton, that’s besides the point. i know some muh blackpill NPC is going to probably say that as if it refutes anything

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Chadelite, Deleted member 2846 and 6 others
exsctly they don’t live in the real world.

I would of wrote a longer response but this website is getting tiresome.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
The only people who should put looksmaxing first are those who can afford it, or who can afford to put off school in the first place.

If not, then get into one of those 9-24 month programming and coding schools/camps. At least for the next few years, you can land good jobs and make serious money doing this.

Great example is the Lambda school, where you pay no money upfront, the program is only 9 months, and you only start paying back your degree after having landed a job that pays at least 50K a year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3202, DidntRead and 2 others
I deeply regret not studymaxing

I deeply regret not studymaxing
Then join something like lambda, I just looked up recent Lambda success stories and here’s two from 5 months ago. It’s a very new school.
DA523975 0873 4221 81DC 5C891D264DC7

CAD970EC 1AA9 45A4 826B FE578787DB08

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Andros
that's cool and all but i didnt read tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
We all are lifemaxxing not just looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
yeah because everybody here just ascend and stay in their room 25/7 op.

yeah because everybody here just ascend and stay in their room 25/7 op.
obviously not everyone is doing that, and the people that are might not be doing it to such an extreme

but there are absolutely guys here who refuse to download tinder, talk to some girl, go out at night, etc etc because “I don’t look good enough yet”

or they think “why should i work out and get a good body when I’m not chad” etc etc

it’s very often an x+1 mentality with surgery, and many don’t know when to get off until it’s too late and they’re just an uncanny plastic man with nothing to show for it

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger
obviously not everyone is doing that, and the people that are might not be doing it to such an extreme

but there are absolutely guys here who refuse to download tinder, talk to some girl, go out at night, etc etc because “I don’t look good enough yet”

or they think “why should i work out and get a good body when I’m not chad” etc etc

it’s very often an x+1 mentality with surgery, and many don’t know when to get off until it’s too late and they’re just an uncanny plastic man with nothing to show for it

you dont even get it fam, the reason they're here looking for the perfect plan is because they're fucked up to start with, some tried tindermaxxing, jestermaxxing and gymmaxxing ith no results, they're here because they know that being good looking is the only way to be human. only autists think that looksmaxxing is just staying in home and shitposting 24/7, but you're mostly right ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Kade