Lol china are such liars

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
Can’t wait for China to explain their numbers
55DB2712 2F9A 4D50 9EFC BEE6408C03FA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 2854, Deleted member 3043 and 13 others
LOL HOLYSHIT ITS ACTUALLY DEADLIER THAN PEople WERE SAYING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 1464, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
at this point is this suppose to be news that chinese gov is corrupted?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
holy shit it is %40 death rate :feelsmega:

reminder data is lagging 2 weeks since it takes 2 weeks to show its symptoms

there are 100000 people in italy infected i bet

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, AbandonShip, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
H25F7TJ.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, AbandonShip, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
@Kinko are you mogging the virus to suicide son?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I’ve been saying it from the start. We all have. China frauded the shit out of their numbers. The virus is probably still spreading in China and the situation is worse than what they’re showing

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
apparently there are many elderly people in Italy. This explains high mortality rate

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
apparently there are many elderly people in Italy. This explains high mortality rate
View attachment 315273
so are in germany yet their death rate is low.its mostly because hospitals are overwhelmed with how many cases they have in certain areas and some old people are just left to die.

Its about 1/10 elderly. The town in Italy that was infected was filled with elderly.
And? Almost every populated area in China is full of elderly people. In proportion to the population it’s small OFC but in absolute numbers is still high.

If you genuinely believe that these Chinese numbers are real then you’re low IQ.

so are in germany yet their death rate is low.its mostly because hospitals are overwhelmed with how many cases they have in certain areas and some old people are just left to die.
That is true but the town that got infected was Bergamo. It has a lot of elderly people there.

That is true but the town that got infected was Bergamo. It has a lot of elderly people there.
yes old population is a factor too never said its not but hospitals getting overwhelmed are the biggest factor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and DoctorPMA
If you genuinely believe that these Chinese numbers are real then you’re low IQ.
You are retarded. Im just saying why italy has a high mortality rate from this virus compared to other countries.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackout.xl
keep crying for china

What? Also do you realize that if the infected numbers are even higher then the death rate is even lower?

41.000 lol

You are retarded. Im just saying why italy has a high mortality rate from this virus compared to other countries.
I don’t care. I was talking about China frauding their numbers to the max. You’re the retard here if anything. Italy having a high mortality rate compared to other countries is irrelevant, everyone knows why. Hang yourself off a bridge so we don’t have to hear from you again, you subhuman rapebaby.

jfl at believing what governments or charts say. The cold reality is that the Chinese are dropping like flies right now, as will the rest of Europe. USA and South America will get the biggest hit. It's over for many men

• +1
jfl at believing what governments or charts say. The cold reality is that the Chinese are dropping like flies right now, as will the rest of Europe. USA and South America will get the biggest hit. It's over for many men
schizocel
Life just isn't hard enough

What? Also do you realize that if the infected numbers are even higher then the death rate is even lower?

infected = in process.

you either die or recorver at the end of 3 weeks or so.
41.000 lol

Lol @ you

it takes at least two weeks to realize if someone infected, by himself.

Detected =\= actual

Last edited:
you are late, son.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Ritalincel
Lol bro
[Serious] Lol china are such liars
I mean in having this revelation of the fact. You should be aware since december that it was gonna end like that. I'm dissapointed in you, son. I had great hopes in you.

• +1
I mean in having this revelation of the fact. You should be aware since december that it was gonna end like that. I'm dissapointed in you, son. I had great hopes in you.
I indeed was holding this fact in my subconscious mind since the month of December in the nineteenth year of the third millennium. I was merely posting this information to farm reactions for my glorious 2.0 ratio to stay healthy and strong.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3043
I indeed was holding this fact in my subconscious mind since the month of December in the nineteenth year of the third millennium. I was merely posting this information to farm reactions for my glorious 2.0 ratio to stay healthy and strong.
I'm sorry to not have believed in your power.
I feel bad now.
I won't commit the same sin again.

• +1
The shit is going to hit the fan in 2 weeks in the UK, rest of Europe and parts of the US

j3fzK1M.jpg

• +1
I'm sorry to not have believed in your power.
I feel bad now.
I won't commit the same sin again.
It’s okay son, we must not hold grudges in the age of this once in a lifetime worldwide pandemic.

• Love it
It’s okay son, we must not hold grudges in the age of this once in a lifetime worldwide pandemic.
You deserve to be our new leader. Only chosen ones like you have the right to do such. Only those like you have such mercy.
I feel relieved. I don't want to ascend. I want to help you ascend, because you'll be the light of our lifes,of our hope, of our beliefs, and radiating all the others beeing.

• +1
You deserve to be our new leader. Only chosen ones like you have the right to do such. Only those like you have such mercy.
I feel relieved. I don't want to ascend. I want to help you ascend, because you'll be the light of our lifes,of our hope, of our beliefs, and radiating all the others beeing.
What an interesting read son, I will indeed keep this proposition at the back of my head for future reference.

• JFL