Lol dont height fruad if you want LTR

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
It's almost like having God tier eye area and recessed chin. Eventually she will have to see it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9827, Yerico7, datboijj and 1 other person
why would anyone want LTR in 2021?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 8090, Deleted member 9827 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: DunSorbus, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 2729 and 12 others
Just be 6'2 barefoot theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 9670 and isis_Bleach
no shit?

It's all about slaying anyway. lol at LTRing if you're not fucking bitches on the side.

• JFL
Reactions: bernanddrago
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, jellyfish101, Deleted member 2632 and 1 other person
always lie to women about everything

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: DunSorbus, TheAnomaly, Johanjohan and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9753, Johanjohan, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
Women can't the difference between 5'10 and 6' jfl as long as you tower over her its good

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9827, AsGoodAsItGets, owlofathena and 4 others
why would anyone want LTR in 2021?
I want to LTR I hate thots so probs why But well to truely want LTR you must be some form of bluepilled sadly

• JFL
Reactions: SLA
  • JFL
Reactions: zeke714
I'm 184 currently (I decompress my spine so it seems to vary from week to week) but I usually height fraud to 186-7 since a girl at 160 or even 170 honestly can't tell the difference

6'0 is still manlet.
Average height for foids is 5'4-5'6 atleast in the US. Most women will say 6'0-6'3 is ideal but they cant tell between 5'10 and 6' because its all the same to them in the end when you're taller

I'm a legit 6'2 barefoot. 6'4 is ideal for mogging & comforts IMO. 6'3-6'3.5 is ideal overall.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Women can't the difference between 5'10 and 6' jfl as long as you tower over her its good

They can always tell if you are 5'10 and under (and menlet at 175 who try to tell everyone they are almost a full 10cm taller are just embarassing themselves), since women are genetically and biolocially driven to sort out the tall ones from the short ones at a bare minimum, so in other words heightfrauding only works if you are already tall tbh ( I mean I am only 183-5 and I once told an ~165 Afrikaner becky I was 190 and she believed it lol)

They can always tell if you are 5'10 and under (and menlet at 175 who try to tell everyone they are almost a full 10cm taller are just embarassing themselves), since women are genetically and biolocially driven to sort out the tall ones from the short ones at a bare minimum, so in other words heightfrauding only works if you are already tall tbh ( I mean I am only 183-5 and I once told an ~165 Afrikaner becky I was 190 and she believed it lol)
a 5'10 can easily fraud to 6' or 6'1. Its all the same to these bitches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, datboijj and Callooh_Calais
a 5'10 can easily fraud to 6' or 6'1. Its all the same to these bitches.

You're going to get some pretty drunk girl at a house party calling you out for lying about your height (I can even picture her covering her mouth in faux shock as everyone else laughs), and you will be royally fucked if someone keeps a tape measure anywhere in the garage.

5'10 is borderline manlet if you're a Northern European. Don't even bother, heightfrauding legit only works if you are already tall yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and CANI
You're going to get some pretty drunk girl at a house party calling you out for lying about your height (I can even picture her covering her mouth in faux shock as everyone else laughs), and you will be royally fucked if someone keeps a tape measure anywhere in the garage.

5'10 is borderline manlet if you're a Northern European. Don't even bother, heightfrauding legit only works if you are already tall yourself
I frauded countless times no girl gives a shit atleast in the US. Face matters much more after certain height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Henry77, Johanjohan, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
I frauded countless times no girl gives a shit atleast in the US. Face matters much more after certain height.
I guarantee you they know that you're not 6'0 unless you're Asiamaxxing (which I can imagine is theoretically true, since they really can't tell height at all over there and think 5'8 is tall)

I guarantee you they know that you're not 6'0 unless you're Asiamaxxing (which I can imagine is theoretically true, since they really can't tell height at all over there and think 5'8 is tall)
It says you're from Malaysia JFL. I live in New York buddy so don't put words in my mouth. Height is overrated by PSL autists here as long as you're 5'9+ which is the average height in the US, face matters much more. I've seen 6'2 lanklets get turned down by beckies/stacylites because of their faces and to a lesser extent, their shitty frame. It's really a combination of face/height/frame that matters but Face is what makes or breaks for most women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, AsGoodAsItGets and Callooh_Calais
I want to LTR I hate thots so probs why But well to truely want LTR you must be some form of bluepilled sadly
U need looks to LTR, personality = looks

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais and Philtrumcel
U need looks to LTR, personality = looks
Yeah Good take most women need a Guy They can be proud off and for That he needs to meet a certain looks level especially now in 2021

Yeah Good take most women need a Guy They can be proud off and for That he needs to meet a certain looks level especially now in 2021
Ugly = bad personality
Gl = good personality

That is how girls think, I’m a good guy but girls 8 me cuz I’m ugly n shit, if u are good looking u could literally be a murderer girls wouldn’t care

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais, datboijj, Philtrumcel and 1 other person
Ugly = bad personality
Gl = good personality

That is how girls think, I’m a good guy but girls 8 me cuz I’m ugly n shit, if u are good looking u could literally be a murderer girls wouldn’t care
Brutal and true just check ramirez on youtube and you Will see This is the case

Meeks brought This Truth to the mainstream

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
It says you're from Malaysia JFL.

If you really think based on how I talk that I'm some Malaysian Bramiputra somovabitch, you truly are far less perceptive than you think you are, and girls are laughing at you.

I live in New York buddy so don't put words in my mouth. Height is overrated by PSL autists here as long as you're 5'9+ which is the average height in the US, face matters much more.

Then why take the risk and lie about your height at all? 🤔 Something isn't quite adding up

I've seen 6'2 lanklets

Seethe more, Junior.

get turned down by beckies/stacylites because of their faces and to a lesser extent, their shitty frame. It's really a combination of face/height/frame that matters but Face is what makes or breaks for most women.

I have seen short dudes who pull a lot of game, but this is an extreme cope if I ever did see one, and I'm starting to doubt you are even 5'10. Everyone can tell by everything you say that you would trade your left nut in for a few extra inches, and the envy is deep in you

• JFL
If you really think based on how I talk that I'm some Malaysian Bramiputra somovabitch, you truly are far less perceptive than you think you are, and girls are laughing at you.

Then why take the risk and lie about your height at all? 🤔 Something isn't quite adding up

Seethe more, Junior.

I have seen short dudes who pull a lot of game, but this is an extreme cope if I ever did see one, and I'm starting to doubt you are even 5'10. Everyone can tell by everything you say that you would trade your left nut in for a few extra inches, and the envy is deep in you
JFL I fraud my height on Tinder because 6' is the threshold for most women. When it comes to actually meeting women, they can't tell between 5'10 and 6' as long as you're taller than her. I'm assuming you don't socialize with women much because you're implying height = attraction when Face matters much more. JFL at your retarded ass in thinking girls carry measuring tapes Hahahahahaha. You need to go out more and stop watching PUA on Jewtube bro.

JFL I fraud my height on Tinder because 6' is the threshold for most women. .

Lol yes, because clearly height doesn't matter at all amirite goofball?

When it comes to actually meeting women, they can't tell between 5'10 and 6' as long as you're taller than her.

They can, they just tolerate your lie for brevity's sake.

I'm assuming you don't socialize with women much because you're implying height = attraction when Face matters much more.

I never said that, I just said that you're coping like a manlet.

• JFL
Lol yes, because clearly height doesn't matter at all amirite goofball?

They can, they just tolerate your lie for brevity's sake.

I never said that, I just said that you're coping like a manlet.
Did I say height doesn't matter? Go back and read my posts again. JFL technically I'm above average height but whatever makes you feel better, retard.

No, you only need to take your shoes off when you are getting into bed, once you have bred your oneitis and she has nowhere to go that's when you can relax about her maybe discovering by accident some of your looksmaxing routines.

• Woah
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
No, you only need to take your shoes off when you are getting into bed, once you have bred your oneitis and she has nowhere to go that's when you can relax about her maybe discovering by accident some of your looksmaxing routines.
It just wont work long term. It's like ass pads. It works if you want to slay but to have children you shouldn't fraud

It just wont work long term. It's like ass pads. It works if you want to slay but to have children you shouldn't fraud
Im teaching my children all the lookxmaxing secrets and putting them on HGH and AI as soon as they hit puberty, this is going to be a multigenerational frauding masterrace, should convert to judaism.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Height fraud but if people ask how tall you are just say your real height

It's almost like having God tier eye area and recessed chin. Eventually she will have to see it
Yes, you can't fraud about anything if you want an LTR. If you have to fraud to get her then your principles should tell you that she's not worth keeping for the long haul. You gotta have principles.

that's actually kinda smart tbh. mirin iq
2 bonuses: when people ask to measure u and u take off shoes u didn't lie, and I also make people shorter than you question their existence when a supposed 5'9 guy towers over them

• Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I always HF & have been in several LTRs. Girls don’t care. As long as it’s not more than an inch or two.

Also women overestimate your height if they are attracted to you.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and volcelfatcel
Also women overestimate your height if they are attracted to you.
I'm 5'10 could be Latin America but I cant count the times I've been called 6' here jfl. Women are dogshit at measuring height and dick size

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I'm a legit 6'2 barefoot. 6'4 is ideal for mogging & comforts IMO. 6'3-6'3.5 is ideal overall.
this is true
6'2 isnt impressive to girls anymore, it will help you but you wont get the "wow youre so tall" reaction from most

6'3+ and youll start to get that reaction which feels amazing

this is true
6'2 isnt impressive to girls anymore, it will help you but you wont get the "wow youre so tall" reaction from most

6'3+ and youll start to get that reaction which feels amazing
6'2 (legit,barefoot) is still impressive. But in 21st century you can't mog properly because of the soyboy zoomers + weird ass high heel sneakers. An inch of more height would be fine enough in my case to wear whatever I want. ( Over 6'4 is required for that reaction.)

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga