LOL fuck gillette

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Fuck gillette jews

• +1
Reactions: zeno
one day we will shut their filthy, lying mouths

Fuck Gillette razor blades. I've been using them from when I first started shaving at 16 till 21. They ruined my skin and caused me so much acne and PIE scars. They're also expensive as fuck and don't last long.

I switched to a straight razor with dirt-cheap razor blades that if I really wanted to, I could use to slit my wrists. My skin improved a lot since I made that change and I'm also saving more money.

• +1
Reactions: Rift and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
probably all the new female marketing team made this garbage. only girls do this filth

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Fuck Gillette razor blades. I've been using them from when I first started shaving at 16 till 21. They ruined my skin and caused me so much acne and PIE scars. They're also expensive as fuck and don't last long.

I switched to a straight razor with dirt-cheap razor blades that if I really wanted to, I could use to slit my wrists. My skin improved a lot since I made that change and I'm also saving more money.
Link to straight razor pls

Link to straight razor
I bought this cheaper one to try it because I wasn't sure I was gonna like it at first, but it's pretty good and has a decent weight. You could get a better one because they're supposed to last your whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Rift
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Holy fuck, that trailer truly disgusted me, classic Jew advertising propaganda that tricks bugmen of reddit

If a product has an ad that shows something other than advertising how good it is, it's functionality, etc., they're a jew company. Tf does this ad have to do with shitty multirazor blades, which jews push but in reality single razor/ safety razor blades are 1000x better

"let's incorporate memes and woke propaganda in this mens shaving ad"

also lol at that whore walking barely naked like she isnt begging for attention and them recreating the meme

never buying gillette again

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit