Lol how fragile foids are. I accidentally brought a foid from my ward to mental breakdown

_MVP_

_MVP_

Unimaginable IQ
Just because i Said "Feind hört mit" (enemy is listening) when i saw her downstairs as Another foid was gossiping badly about her

My oneitis came to me today and Said i Hurt that foid extremely with that sentence and i should apologize to her

I will Go apologizing to her soon

@deadstock
@Beastimmung

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: piec, iblamechico, Flowerpot and 6 others
Cuck minus C respect to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and KhatcodaiA3
Apologize to her in Red Dead Redemption 2

• +1
Reactions: piec and BlackpillRemedy
mentalcel ramblings

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3 and muslim.
Only apologize after u fucked her

Bro has more female interacttion in his ward then I had in a year 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, Kanye West's Cousin, Darkeningstar and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, KhatcodaiA3, LegitUser and 1 other person
I Just apologized to her, all fine she is Not Mad anymore

Maybe all .org users should go to the ward together.
Nah if we just pretended to be nuts we could get easy mentalcel women pussy and some of them would be hot

Time to asylummaxx

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and perpetuallytired
I said "retard" and had 3 foids shout at me for about 10 minutes outside a pizza shop late last night :LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, _MVP_ and perpetuallytired
This is how i tackled the suxesful apology btw:

Just because i Said "Feind hört mit" (enemy is listening) when i saw her downstairs as Another foid was gossiping badly about her

My oneitis came to me today and Said i Hurt that foid extremely with that sentence and i should apologize to her

I will Go apologizing to her soon

@deadstock
@Beastimmung
How much longer do you wanna waste time in a psych ward?

Bro has more female interacttion in his ward then I had in a year 💀
I kinda wish I started going to group therapy instead of playing video games for the past two months. I already had a spot on the waiting list but I just didn’t write them an email that I was still interested because I view therapy as a scam now and I wasn’t sure there would be any attractive girls and I would have had to spend time there from 8-16 o clock daily.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Nah if we just pretended to be nuts we could get easy mentalcel women pussy and some of them would be hot

Time to asylummaxx
I'm a bit too much of a truecel at the moment, but honestly if I ever get surgery, I might get myself a trip to the asylum.

In high school (before my descension) my parents took me to a psych who wanted me to go into group therapy with boys and girls. (I think it had a higher ratio of girls to boys). Me in my infinite pride said no, because at the time I didn't wanna associate myself with mental people.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I kinda wish I started going to group therapy instead of playing video games for the past two months. I already had a spot on the waiting list but I just didn’t write them an email that I was still interested because I view therapy as a scam now and I wasn’t sure there would be any attractive girls and I would have had to spend time there from 8-16 o clock daily.
Should have gone. Honestly fuck trying to date normie foids. Most ppl on .org have major mental issues so they should date girls who also crazy.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Tell us the full story
I was drunk so can't remember exactly, but think I called my buddy a retard or something while we were waiting for pizza, then I just had 3 girls shouting at me about how disgusting I am for saying it, saying they were gonna slap me, to which I said please do jfl. I just kept replying "what's wrong with saying retard" and it continued for like 10 mins until they eventually left. One of them even asked the pizza guys to spit on my pizza because I'm a disgusting human being :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
Should have gone. Honestly fuck trying to date normie foids. Most ppl on .org have major mental issues so they should date girls who also crazy.
I was just worried about wasting time and all of them being ugly or them not wanting a relationship because they already have boyfriends or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back