Reactions: Hueless
isn't that almost every girl nowdays? :oops:

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 23218 and 2 others
Where is the 15 min later part

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Idontknowlol, AscendingHero and 11 others
Nah her gf is a HQNP pious nun
she also never heard of dating apps apparently. never saw gl guys outside. she must have been segregated by the portoguese brute for years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, \/orman, Ezekiel and 11 others
Youre getting a dopamine rush cucking him but mark my words. Tyler will see this, he will find you and he will cuck you even harder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadeep, john2 and 14 others
Water. Insta following and snap score count is analogous to body count. If I catch my wife talking to another guy on social media…

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ManzareK, ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero and 11 others
Youre getting a dopamine rush cucking him but mark my words. Tyler will see this, he will find you and he will cuck you even harder
It's my own account not Maherfish

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 23558
she also never heard of dating apps apparently. never saw gl guys outside. she must have been segregated by the portoguese brute for years
She thinks dating apps and social media are degenerate

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, FailedNormieManlet, gamma and 4 others
JFL if you think this already didn't happen. London is the most dense city of the world. Chances of meeting a male model chad everytime you go out are high. Even if his gf doesn't have dating apps she's already been exposed to some of the best genetics of the world. Do you really think a gl girls ain't going to get approached by those guys on the daily if she opens up to enough?

JFL if you think this already didn't happen. London is the most dense city of the world. Chances of meeting a male model chad everytime you go out are high. Even if his gf doesn't have dating apps she's already been exposed to some of the best genetics of the world. Do you really think a gl girls ain't going to get approached by those guys on the daily if she opens up to enough?
Bro I lived and worked in London for two years

I was Chad spotting for 4 hours a day. I walked past thousands of people daily and barely saw shit, and when I did, I made threads like this

I mogged 99% of people everyday that I travelled and worked in London

Also she severely underrates herself. I have seen her reject Chads before we were together, this was one of my criteria. I needed to see how she reacts when GL guys approach her. She's never had a one night stand, she's not interested. Plus she's super weary of Chads. She was super weary of me even though she thought I was a chad. Before we got together she told me I "could get anyone" and it took me 2 months to even kiss her. Her previous boyfriend took 7 months for her to sleep with him

I don't blame you for thinking a girl like this doesn't exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Chadethnic101, DrunkenSailor and 4 others

I was Chad spotting for 4 hours a day. I walked past thousands of people daily and barely saw shit, and when I did, I made threads like this

Also she severely underrates herself. I have seen her reject Chads before we were together, this was one of my criteria. I needed to see how she reacts when GL guys approach her. She's never had a one night stand, she's not interested. Plus she's super weary of Chads. She was super weary of me even though she thought I was a chad. Before we got together she told me I "could get anyone" and it took me 2 months to even kiss her. Her previous boyfriend took 7 months for her to sleep with him

Mirin. Do you know her parents? What are they?

soooo
London is actually full of subhumans
The few chads that were in city happened to approach her in front of you
After seeing them rejected you STILL went for her
And you waited 2 months for a kiss like a cuck
After all of this you're still talking to whores on ig and making maherfish
A girl like this exists but why would she want to be with you
You're like the anti-trad guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093 and Deleted member 23819
soooo
London is actually full of subhumans
The few chads that were in city happened to approach her in front of you
After seeing them rejected you STILL went for her
And you waited 2 months for a kiss like a cuck
After all of this you're still talking to whores on ig and making maherfish
A girl like this exists but why would she want to be with you
You're like the anti-trad guy
You are legit retarded and have the reading comprehension of a 10 year old

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, EdouardManlet, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
You are legit retarded and have the reading comprehension of a 10 year old
ahahahahah what
i dissected your story piece by piece
incoherent character with PTSD posting blackpills everyday and larping

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, fukmylyf, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
@the BULL

The majority of London are subhuman ethnics
We didn't meet in London, we met at uni. We lived in the same house and I went on countless nights out with her before we were together. I saw Chads approach her in the club many times, she rejected all of them

I didn't wait you retard, she thought I was a slayer that was gonna pump and dump her. I had to run beta game for a while cause I realised she was LTR material. She found my slaycount disgusting, plus I brought a girl back to our house literally the frist day we met, she thought I was a Chad.

This is about the best you will see in a 4 month period

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadethnic101, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
@the BULL

We didn't meet in London, we met at uni. We lived in the same house and I went on countless nights out with her before we were together. I saw Chads approach her in the club many times, she rejected all of them

I didn't wait you retard, she thought I was a slayer that was gonna pump and dump her. I had to run beta game for a while cause I realised she was LTR material. She found my slaycount disgusting, plus I brought a girl back to our house literally the frist day we met, she thought I was a Chad.

View attachment 2015861
then what's up with all your horror stories of plenty of chads fucking all the women of the city?? why can't you admit that finding a gf is all about running oofie doofie and being NT?? MASK OFF!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, gamma and thereallegend
20cfgcbvgcbg0

12 or farm girl in the middle of nowhere or rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593
then what's up with all your horror stories of plenty of chads fucking all the women of the city?? why can't you admit that finding a gf is all about running oofie doofie and being NT?? MASK OFF!!!

then what's up with all your horror stories of plenty of chads fucking all the women of the city??
All the sluts yeah. Girls like my gf aren't the ones being slain. Normal girls are. HTBs are, gym sluts are. She's LTR only but she is one in 10,000. Every other girl is a whore who downloads tinder and gets fucked by Chads. All my friends at uni were gymcelled HTN-Chad range and we dominated the club scene

why can't you admit that finding a gf is all about running oofie doofie and being NT?? MASK OFF!!!
It depends on the girl and depends on the guy

Most girls are superficial whores who only want a Chad boyfriend to show off online and to their friends ect

Some girls want a betabux fag who buys them everything while being cheated on with Chad

In my case, looks weren't enough. My gf didn't care about online validation or short term sex ect she wanted to ensure that her boyfriend was a suitable long term partner. And I was a slayer back then, fucking multiple girls per week. I had to hide all of that from her otherwise she'd reject me outright. She even told me that she wasn't even considering me due to my behavior and how many girls I had been with. I had to act beta to seem suitable. Tho my gf is an outlier, I'm sure many girls would see that as a plus

Most guys don't have to worry about that cause they lack looks and slaying ability

And most girls don't care if their boyfriend has slept with 100 girls before her

It's situational depending on the girl/guy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadethnic101, thereallegend and 3 others
All the sluts yeah. Girls like my gf aren't the ones being slain. Normal girls are. HTBs are, gym sluts are. She's LTR only but she is one in 10,000. Every other girl is a whore who downloads tinder and gets fucked by Chads. All my friends at uni were gymcelled HTN-Chad range and we dominated the club scene

It depends on the girl and depends on the guy

Most girls are superficial whores who only want a Chad boyfriend to show off online and to their friends ect

Some girls want a betabux fag who buys them everything while being cheated on with Chad

In my case, looks weren't enough. My gf didn't care about online validation or short term sex ect she wanted to ensure that her boyfriend was a suitable long term partner. And I was a slayer back then, fucking multiple girls per week. I had to hide all of that from her otherwise she'd reject me outright. She even told me that she wasn't even considering me due to my behavior and how many girls I had been with. I had to act beta to seem suitable. Tho my gf is an outlier, I'm sure many girls would see that as a plus

Most guys don't have to worry about that cause they lack looks and slaying ability

And most girls don't care if their boyfriend has slept with 100 girls before her

It's situational depending on the girl/guy
shut the fuck up you nerd aspie. she's not 1/10.000. every other guy finds a girl like that. i've seen oofie doofies with girls who are gl for real not 5 fucking feet lol

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend

She’s non virgin yet made you wait that long for a kiss? Bros should we tell him? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, fukmylyf, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
shut the fuck up you nerd aspie. she's not 1/10.000. every other guy finds a girl like that
Lmao you are truly delusional

Where else can you find a girl who has a stacy tier body, HTB face, intelligent, reserved, with no social media, a slaycount of 2, good morals/values, the ability to reject Chad ect ect

You can't

It's impossible in the west

Girls like that are usually subhuman animals

Any girl in the west who is pretty or has a good body is a fucking whore due to the amount of attention they receive with 0 impulse control, low self esteem and a validation seeking mindset

I'm not replying to any more of your retarded posts

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, infini, AscendingHero and 7 others
She’s non virgin yet made you wait that long for a kiss? Bros should we tell him? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I met her the week she broke up with her boyfriend of 4 years

@the BULL

View attachment 2015861
He looks good could leanmax more tbh his height and frame is helping him hard as well

@Pikabro Im literally the most blackpilled individual on this entire site

Ive been swallowing blackpills everyday since june of 2016

Just fucking lol if you think I'd make a fatal mistake in choosing my gf. Especially considering I have the ability to slay whenever I want

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, AchooWhalesAreBlue, AscendingHero and 4 others

Where else can you find a girl who has a stacy tier body, HTB face, intelligent, reserved, with no social media, a slaycount of 2, good morals/values, the ability to reject Chad ect ect

You can't

Any girl in the west who is pretty or has a good body is a fucking whore due to the amount of attention they receive with 0 impulse control, low self esteem and a validation seeking mindset

so where does all those oofie doofie with gl gf couples spawn from?? you just played the oofie doofie game like everyone else. sit down geez. you ain't shit. 5 feet can't be stacy body irl. short ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Chadeep, AchooWhalesAreBlue and 5 others

You can't

replying to the bull fucks up ur post/rep ratio :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, AchooWhalesAreBlue, AscendingHero and 7 others

Just fucking lol if you think I'd make a fatal mistake in choosing my gf. Especially considering I have the ability to slay whenever I want
That’s what they all say bro. Hate to break it to you but you’ve fallen for her and are 100% bluepilled. It’s over boyo.

Sweet dreams for the living billboard, you should be careful a stab in the back is so quick especially by his relatives.
See U GIF by TikTok

congrats mate you got a low sex drive girl who also happens to be afraid of getting pumped and dumped and you think you won the lottery? haha clown world

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
holy shit at the mogger in your avi

• Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax
congrats mate you got a low sex drive girl who also happens to be afraid of getting pumped and dumped and you think you won the lottery? haha clown world
sex everyday 5 years on, but yeah low sex drive

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Last edited:
sex everyday 5 years on, but yeah low sex drive

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF
she'd leave you for your boyfriend maher in the blink of an eye given the opportunity and given maher wants to commit

• +1
she'd leave you for your boyfriend maher in the blink of an eye given the opportunity and given maher wants to commit
Post your pic if you have the bollocks and we'll see who mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and AscendingHero
As I thought
im 6'4 you're 5'9 besides whats all this got to do with the fact that your girl is maher bound so you better keep her locked in the basement and away from social media so she doesn't know about all the chads that mog you

• JFL

Does she make wagecuck for you?

Last edited:

:oops: med dark triad wide framed hairy beast bad boi is unleashed :oops:

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, forevergymcelling, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16474
Why did Daddy get banned?

I never realized how deep the BULL's connections on this site were

If you fuck with BULL it's over for your 5'9" LTR having ass
Time stamped 1:25 @the BULL interrogates forevergymcelling the joker

I also picked their real native med language hindi they are having a mogg battle right now :oops:

brahmin mafia got forevergymcellin

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, the BULL and AchooWhalesAreBlue
Time stamped 1:25 @the BULL interrogates forevergymcelling the joker

I also picked their real native med language hindi they are having a mogg battle right now :oops:

brahmin mafia got forevergymcellin

two med BVLLS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474