• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, m0ss26, enchanted_elixir and 11 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, m0ss26, czero23 and 8 others
You 5”3 you shouldnt have posting privilage
Retarded deathnic shitskin. Back to the mosque you go faggot. Imagine adopting the religion of the turks that genocided you jfl. To the gaschamber you go retarded niggercuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, m0ss26, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Retarded deathnic shitskin. Back to the mosque you go faggot. Imagine adopting the religion of the turks that genocided you jfl. To the gaschamber you go retarded niggercuck
Hey atleast im not 5”3 you invisible fuck

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, wateriswet, Deleted member 18522 and 5 others
over for you, time to rope.

You type so angrily i notice this w lids that post here

Hey atleast im not 5”3 you invisible fuck
Retarded allahugoatfuck cunt. YOUR ENTIRE PEOPLE WERE ERASED, dumb cunt, FOR BEING SUBHUMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and fuxkdakikez
Retarded allahugoatfuck cunt. YOUR ENTIRE PEOPLE WERE ERASED, dumb cunt, FOR BEING SUBHUMAN
ok little man i have mever taken anyone 5”3 seirous

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, Big White Cuck and BitchBoy
ok little man i have mever taken anyone 5”3 seirous
Your mom takes my dick seriously enough cause i promised i'd let her sleep on my floor instead of on the street niggerboy. you're lucky i didn't tell your mosque elders or they'd stone the whore to death

iq reduction surgerymaxx cuz ur whole lifes a cope

There are no group of people more stupid and deformed than Albanians. Servile and stupid. Muslim and stupid.

Worst of all? Albanian men are INCREDIBLY SHORT LOL. Turbo manlets that are all balding. Manlets with no military, whore females, no economy, and no education as they’re all dumb manual laborers. Everyone in Europe hates Albanians lmao

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and BitchBoy
There are no group of people more stupid and deformed than Albanians. Servile and stupid. Muslim and stupid.

Worst of all? Albanian men are INCREDIBLY SHORT LOL. Turbo manlets that are all balding. Manlets with no military, whore females, no economy, and no education as they’re all dumb manual laborers. Everyone in Europe hates Albanians lmao
Why r u angry at me why is everyone here always angry at me LOLOLOLO

Albanians are deathnics you roach
Since when are Europeans "deathniks"? Why are sfcels so retarded that they think European Muslims are suddenly "shitskins/deathniks"?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav and BitchBoy
Muh can see my face

Ok serbcuck.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Deleted member 18522 and Moggee
Since when are Europeans "deathniks"? Why are sfcels so retarded that they think European Muslims are suddenly "shitskins/deathniks"?
They are as european as turkish are

Albanians are not European LMAO. They are Turkish islamic manlets

Because race is a social construct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Everyone hates Albanians and EVEN ALBANIANS ALL LITERALLY HATE EACHOTHER.

They regularly practice blood feud. Their diaspora works against one another and they’re deeply uneducated plebs and serfs.

They regularly practice blood feud. Their diaspora works against one another and they’re deeply uneducated plebs and serfs.
Im also greek my grandparents on my dads side come from south europe

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Turks aren't European but Albanians are.

Albanians aren't Turks, nice try. And they're European just like you Serbs are.

Right, and we all came from Africa as well, right? :soy:
Yay for euroblood, should i be happy or who cares lol

Yay for euroblood, should i be happy or who cares lol
Accepting your identity: yay
Thinking you're superior because of it: nay

Why r u angry at me why is everyone here always angry at me LOLOLOLO
Remember this are the guys attacking you on the internet for being Albanian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Samsepioler, Moggee and 1 other person

bro everyone hates everyone

Iq reduction maxx to dumb down ur psyche

I figured as much LOLOLOLO THE KIDS PROBABLY SUCH A FUCKING SOCIAL REJECT BEING 5”3
Those are the same guys calling blacks "niggers“ or "NigNog“ on the internet but in real life they would never have the manhood to even show a whiff of emotion towards them. All their anger comes out online

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Moggee
Those are the same guys calling blacks "niggers“ or "NigNog“ on the internet but in real life they would never have the balls to even show a whiff of emotion towards them. All their anger comes out online
I would beat the fucking bricks out of this 5”3 fuck coming at me like that and i did nothing. Ong he pisses me off

Incel read history. Catholic Church was ready to make Chinese and Korean whites in the 18th century if they accepted Christianity.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Incel read history. Catholic Church was ready to make Chinese and Korean whites in the 18th century if they accepted Christianity.
Lol thats fucking stupid. White skin doesnt mean white europeans have specific bones

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
And Russia was extremely close to be muslim. Just imagine a muslim Putin, he would be like a even chadder version of Erdogan

• +1
Who cares? U.S. census considers Arabs to be white as well. :feelskek:

And Russia was extremely close to be muslim. Just imagine a muslim Putin, he would be like a even chadder version of Erdogan
He likes islam apperently

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Big White Cuck and MaghrebGator
Who cares? U.S. census considers Arabs to be white as well. :feelskek:
Im from egypt, my blood comes from all the places around ottoman then they ended up in egypt cuz egypt barely has an exact bloodline

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Im from egypt, my blood comes from all the places around ottoman then they ended up in egypt cuz egypt barely has an exact bloodline
Did you do a DNA test?

Lol how can u even see my face
I can see the ugly through the mask
Turks aren't European but Albanians are.

Albanians aren't Turks, nice try. And they're European just like you Serbs are.

muslims are the enemy. Cumniggers are cucked af for allowing the invasion, but i’ll laugh at them now for reaping the consequences

Did you do a DNA test?
I want to but my dad and i were talking and he went “we arent mongol cuz we dont have small eyes, we have albanian cuz ur grandparents were whiter and their the muslims from turkey”

• JFL
balkanbro

• +1
Reactions: Moggee