lol just cucked someone

D

Deleted member 47263

Bronze
turns out my friend has been crushing on this girl for like 2 months now but he doesnt know my cum was on her face one week ago (first guy shes ever been w even asked tons of my friends to verify this info)

he's the biggest currycel and tbh i dont even like him, i just think its funny he thinks he has the old money style but he has no money

what do i do now to humiliate him

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Infinite, niqfan625, Deleted member 25377 and 10 others
A villian in the making

send a video of you fucking her so I can jerk off to it

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, GabachoCopium and PseudoMaxxer
Fuck ive been crushing on this girl for 2 months and out of nowhere this chad takes her away from me
Its brutal being a 4’5 indian leprechaun…

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Infinite, niqfan625 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Donkeyballs, zura and 7 others
turns out my friend has been crushing on this girl for like 2 months now but he doesnt know my cum was on her face one week ago (first guy shes ever been w even asked tons of my friends to verify this info)

he's the biggest currycel and tbh i dont even like him, i just think its funny he thinks he has the old money style but he has no money

tell her and talk bad about him with her, she will go for it as hes currycel. Then agree with her to embarass him by making out in front of him after school where he will see it

Fuck her again but take a picture of after or during or whatever and show it to him once he gets on your nerves, the reactions are priceless. Sometimes ends up in the dude roping though

such a weird mindset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, Deleted member 25377, Sixdaysinfallujah66 and 3 others
Fuck her again but take a picture of after or during or whatever and show it to him once he gets on your nerves, the reactions are priceless. Sometimes ends up in the dude roping though
this,

And make it public that you fucked her first, take also a photo of your not on her face or tits or something.

Mark the territory

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
tell her and talk bad about him with her, she will go for it as hes currycel. Then agree with her to embarass him by making out in front of him after school where he will see it
LMFAOO that would be hilarious now i think about it
do u have a personal experience or nah

cum on his face

• JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and Deleted member 44159
LMFAOO that would be hilarious now i think about it

do u have a personal experience or nah
he is not you friend, otherwise you would not laugh about that

karma will hit you back bro

• +1
Reactions: zura and NebulaExplorer
no video no pic, didn’t happen

what did she look like

• Ugh..
Reactions: the MOUSE
You slaying a girl proves the oofy doofy pill tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Donkeyballs, zura and 1 other person
@lovelyboy since when does the 5'8 roidcel have an acc here?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926
  • Ugh..
Reactions: the MOUSE
Your balls can’t even generate cum yet you frauder
Hahahahahahah

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
larper faggot KYS already

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger

Why don't you be straight with the guy? Not about what you did with the flooze, but about how you feel about him? You're on a forum asking for advice on how to humiliate him while leading him to believe you're his friend in real life.

when i was 15 i was still playing minecraft all day and trying to learn overwatch strats, ninjas these days are really posting about cucking their friends on obscure online forums at 15 now jfl

fake and gay larper kys

arrange a dinner for the 3 of you. Then start flirting and say you are going to be back in a few minutes. Start banging her so he hears the moans then call him in so he can watch after you creampie her make him lick your cum out of her 15 year old pussy