Lol @ normies when ‘muh girlfriend broke up with me’

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
They aren't even crying over the woman. They just know they will essentially never have sex again now that the birthday duty sex is gone. They're basically crying over the pussy.

You always see in the news some oldcel fag dying one week after his wife because of a 'broken heart' (JFL). Never in reverse though

Widowers in their 30s-50s are the most cringe however. They still breakdown into tears FIVE years later, meanwhile in reverse, women ruthlessly jump back on the cock carousel. You will never see a bigger slut than a fresh widow, holy shit. They jump straight in the gym and turn their lives around.

I can't believe how cucked men as a sex are tbh. They are the ones who write faggy poems, faggy love stories and risk death to protect some random slut who wouldn't piss on them.

90% of users here would be unrecognisable to their posts if some Becky let them betabux her. Everything they write about muh 'foids' is them crying out for a woman to love them like their mothers. I hope most of you die

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 8608, john2 and 3 others
over for you true love exists inkwell

oofy doofys when they get dumped and they didn't see it coming. thought she legitimately loved him and they were gonna get married and live happily ever after.

the worst thing that women do is get with oofy doofys just to waste their time and lift them up and then drop them on their ass. shit makes my blood boil.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Don’t know whether I love or Hate you homie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
oofy doofys when they get dumped and they didn't see it coming. thought she legitimately loved him and they were gonna get married and live happily ever after.

the worst thing that women do is get with oofy doofys just to waste their time and lift them up and then drop them on their ass. shit makes my blood boil.
oofy doofies when they spend their whole life savings to get custody over tyrone's kid.
:soy:

Women are bisexual polygamist
Meaning they can maintain relationship with Multiple partner's

Men are serial Monogamist
Relationship with only one partner at a time and will eventually get bored of it

I have face only a mother can love:incel:

• Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
this is actually a decent black pill post. i for one would like to see more content like this here.