LoL players have the highest IQ among gamers, FIFA players are the lowest IQ

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
League of Legends players found to be most intelligent in an IQ survey of gamers, with an average score of 120.4

FC 24/FIFA 23 players recorded the lowest average IQ in the study, with an average score of 89.8

Female gamers also iqmog males and mobile gamers have nigger IQ.

League of Legends players have been found to be the most intelligent in an IQ survey of gamers, with an average score of 120.4.

It’s reported that playing video games can be beneficial for your brain and cognitive function. But if you’ve ever played a multiplayer game online, you may very well question that… however, the folks at WhichBingo surveyed 1,002 gamers to find out which video game player bases are the smartest.

They partnered up with a team of psychologists to administer an intelligence test.

The remote IQ test assessed the cognitive skills of participants in four areas: verbal communication, mathematics, logic and visual reasoning.

Popular online strategy game League of Legends secured the highest IQ score of 120.4.

Following close behind in second was the player base of the successful single player title Black Myth: Wukong with an IQ of 119.8.

Baldur’s Gate 3 players placed third overall, with an average IQ of 117.9. Then, Counter-Strike was fourth, with a 116.1 score, and it looks like Valorant wasn’t part of the study.

On the other hand, FC 24/FIFA 23 players recorded the lowest IQ in the study, with an average score of 89.8.

For context on IQ scores, sub 85 is deemed below average intelligence, 85 – 115 is deemed average intelligence, anything over 115 IQ is deemed above average intelligence.

The study also found that PC players had the highest average IQ with 114.1, and mobile/tablet gamers had the lowest at 99.9, when working out the intelligence by platform. PlayStation gamers had 111, Xbox 105.9 and Switch 103.4 on average.

In terms of gender, female gamers had an average IQ of 107.9 in the study, and males 105.8.

Everything seems legit and expected tbh :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Acion, pig_face, ElTruecel and 2 others
depending on region if eune 110 iq is ceiling

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
FIFA is scripted shit. Had to quit that shit when players kept fouling me and I never got any free kick or pen but they did.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
level 9 face it an i suck at league so am i low iq? :ogre:

Strange. Ive been permabanned on 4 diff league accounts for being too high IQ.

(I talked about da joos in all chat)

But FIFA players get laid while LOL players do not.

Inceldom is related to IQ, social IQ to be specific