Lol this local bum drug dealer I know tried stripping this kid whose 16

Deleted member 9837

Deleted member 9837

Da chosen one 🤝
Like how pathetic and lame do you have to be. Your 24 tryna rob a 16 year old and you didn’t even SUCCEED LOL.

this dudes always trying to invite underage girls over to sleazy hotels and hook up with them and he’s always so high to the point he’s barely functioning. I bought shrooms off him and he pulled up extremely fucked up I thought he was gonna have a car crash.

This dudes just the ultimate loser and thinks he has clout.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 8576
why are you doxxing me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 9837
Like how pathetic and lame do you have to be. Your 24 tryna rob a 16 year old and you didn’t even SUCCEED LOL.

this dudes always trying to invite underage girls over to sleazy hotels and hook up with them and he’s always so high to the point he’s barely functioning. I bought shrooms off him and he pulled up extremely fucked up I thought he was gonna have a car crash.

This dudes just the ultimate loser and thinks he has clout.
people think being high all day and smoking is cute

especially quirkee flawda bitches with their cocoa extract strawberry short cake flavored stigs

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 9837
people think being high all day and smoking is cute

especially quirkee flawda bitches with their cocoa extract strawberry short cake flavored stigs
Then after high school and college your immediately a loser if you keep doing it.

• +1
Reactions: PYT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back