Lol why are incels in denial so passive aggressive

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
IMG 0602
IMG 0600

Lol I like how apsie redditors type out pseudo intellectual cringey shit like this:
IMG 0603
Any nt person reading that is gonna cringe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 29581, BitchBoy and 10 others
holy cornball

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and SubSigma
IMG 6193

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday, ICXCLuvr and 8 others
@Skywalker @moggathon @MoggerGaston @ReadBooksEveryday @qotav @Abhorrence @BrendioEEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and ReadBooksEveryday
Lol I like how apsie redditors type out pseudo intellectual cringey shit like this:
View attachment 2633723
i am geninuely lost when it comes to thinking about why anyone would write something like this, even a sentance, let alone an entire essay.

do they think its funny?
do they think its endearing? people will like me now
do they think people care?
do they think its an expression of openness/authenticity?

all i know is if i put this on the internet the cortisol inducing memory would be permanently branded on my forehead and i would feel physical pain when i turn over the pillow at night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ElTruecel, Deleted member 52057 and 4 others
A11350A7 0D96 443C 991A 328782CA7ABE

where tf is brodie looking :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
When he was writing this shit, he really thought some girl gonna be like 'Awh OMG . No luck for 30 years but his profile is so awe aspiring and unique .I am going to message him right away '

JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Mr Test, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
When he was writing this shit, he really thought some girl gonna be like 'Awh OMG . No luck for 30 years but his profile is so awe aspiring and unique .I am going to message him right away '

JFL
Jfl they think the defender of women white knight shit still works in 2023. You just know that any women that do end up seeing his profile are going to roast him in their groupchat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, LooksOrDeath, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
i am geninuely lost when it comes to thinking about why anyone would write something like this, even a sentance, let alone an entire essay.

do they think its funny?

all i know is if i put this on the internet the cortisol inducing memory would be permanently branded on my forehead and i would feel physical pain when i turn over the pillow at night
Lol redditors are apsie and think the world has some moral positive karma system. They are all non nt and can’t detect cringe.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and incel194012940
View attachment 2633721
View attachment 2633722

View attachment 2633723
29 and writing full on paragraphs. How hasn’t he committed suicide. I would say the passive aggressiveness comes from A being an abused dog and B interacting with homosexuals too much. People like Erriot lodger and the cel type like this and I would assume they’ve picked it up from
Homosexuals as well.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and SubSigma
Extreme neuroticism and cognitive dissonance. That aggression is because even he doesn't believe what he's saying and has to argue with himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ElTruecel and SubSigma

do they think its funny?

They want to be the main character but end up as an npc

• So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940

kisses after a sweaty session. Dogpilled again:feelscry:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, SubSigma and horizontallytall
they belong to .is

• JFL
Reactions: SubSigma
Thirty-six's my age. Shitposting is my game. Sexually confused by male models is my default state of being

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, SubSigma and horizontallytall
Hahaha bookmarked

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and SubSigma
29 and writing full on paragraphs. How hasn’t he committed suicide. I would say the passive aggressiveness comes from A being an abused dog and B interacting with homosexuals too much. People like Erriot lodger and the cel type like this and I would assume they’ve picked it up from
Homosexuals as well.
IMG 0581
Even not having any self awareness and being as non-nt as he is, he could prob run jbw in SEA, but in the west he would prob rope if he knew what western staceys would say about him in their groupchats. After a full decade on that app he still hasn’t seamaxxed, so he is prob more deranged than anyone on here or .is Jfl

• +1
Extreme neuroticism and cognitive dissonance. That aggression is because even he doesn't believe what he's saying and has to argue with himself
He has been on that site for a decade and still hasn’t seamaxxed yet. He probably got gaslit by Redditors into thinking that dating foreigners is predatory due to a power imbalance jfl

Thirty-six's my age. Shitposting is my game. Sexually confused by male models is my default state of being
Mid twenties is my age. Pulling a ginger stacey is my game. A forum for schitzos and Indians is my home. Existing as a self-hating hapa is my state of being.

Mid twenties is my age. Pulling a ginger stacey is my game. A forum for schitzos and Indians is my home. Existing as a self-hating hapa is my state of being.
We need to study what makes neckbeard speak so cringey. It's pretentitious, but in a very specific way.

• JFL
We need to study what makes neckbeard speak so cringey. It's pretentitious, but in a very specific way.
They were probably bullied, but instead of changing attributes that made them bullied in the first place, they just went into echo chambers with other autistic neckbeards where it was safe saying cringey shit. Thats where we get all those cringey redditisms. At least here nobody vurtue signals and roasts eachother so everyone has more self awareness.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ReadBooksEveryday
They were probably bullied, but instead of changing attributes that made them bullied in the first place, they just went into echo chambers with other autistic neckbeards where it was safe saying cringey shit. Thats where we get all those cringey redditisms. At least here nobody vurtue signals and roasts eachother so everyone has more self awareness.
that's the genesis maybe, but I want analysis. Why do we cringe so hard at neckbeard speak?

• +1
that's the genesis maybe, but I want analysis. Why do we cringe so hard at neckbeard speak?
It might be because its unauthentic and is like something you read out of a how to socialize book from a yard sale. Its not basic and monotone because he tries to throw in some “humor” which is what you are supposed to do when socializing, but he can’t read social cues so his attempts at being funny are applied in the wrong way. Redditors also have a morality filter, so he can’t be direct or edgy when he writes, so it sounds like a 40 year old science teacher trying to change up his humor to be appropriate for his middleschool students.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
  • +1

• So Sad
I knew spergs like this irl when I was a kid it was always fun to mess with them

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and ElTruecel