London meet-up?

J

jflkiefmaxxing

New Gen
Going to London in a couple days if anyone wants to meet. We can visit some surgeons and do some PUAs and talk about falios. Its better than rotting on org so might aswell offer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, iloveboobs, Clqs and 2 others
Yes I would love to meet strangers on the internet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: copingvolcel, Rea, Clqs and 6 others
bro really has 0 friends

Going to London in a couple days if anyone wants to meet. We can visit some surgeons and do some PUAs and talk about falios. Its better than rotting on org so might aswell offer.
When?

We're already here bro, we were just waiting for you..

• JFL
Reactions: Rea, iloveboobs, Clqs and 3 others
Around next week Thursday maybe earlier just looking for a job atm
We could low-key meet if you want lol, probably boxingcelmaxxing that day though.

Respect the autismmaxxed request, would love to if i lived in lndon

• +1
Reactions: Rea and jflkiefmaxxing
We could low-key meet if you want lol, probably boxingcelmaxxing that day though.
Yh it’d be good, I honestly don’t have anyone/ no one to talk to about the bp/looksmaxing so it’d be good to have someone with me on that journey

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Yh it’d be good, I honestly don’t have anyone/ no one to talk to about the bp/looksmaxing so it’d be good to have someone with me on that journey
I know the feeling bro, I've legit got no one these days lol.

I live in London I’m down to meet another org user

North west bro we can go to my gym get you a £10 day pass it’s voted Greater London’s best gym

Either you’re trying to kidnap one of us or you really don’t have friends

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
What’s the gym called? We can go next Thursday
I got work on Thursday bro we can meet in central and do some pua if you want and go gym on Friday I have work from home let’s talk on pm

• +1
Reactions: jflkiefmaxxing
im down bro

North west bro we can go to my gym get you a £10 day pass it’s voted Greater London’s best gym
im down too lol i might be working near there on thursday but ima be in construction gear jfl

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
im down too lol i might be working near there on thursday but ima be in construction gear jfl
Yh minor bro people turn up in cosntruction boots and pants and tank top

• +1
Reactions: Phxx