London's women prefer dark hair

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
The survey of 1,000 London women aged 18 to 30 found 52 per cent are most attracted to dark-haired men, while 18 per cent liked shaven or bald-headed men. Grey hair was selected by 13 per cent, while only seven per cent chose either blonde or ginger hair.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Loveland, Deleted member 31562 and 2 others
The survey of 1,000 London women aged 18 to 30 found 52 per cent are most attracted to dark-haired men, while 18 per cent liked shaven or bald-headed men. Grey hair was selected by 13 per cent, while only seven per cent chose either blonde or ginger hair.

Dalits cannot stop winning @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and deadmanwalking
But the most baffling finding of the research, added Mr Davey, was that women preferred men with no hair to those with grey, blonde, or red tresses.

He said: "In nature, there is no real conclusive evidence for liking males with no hair, so we can only assume this is completely a man-made - or rather a woman-made - trend."

Follically-challenged gentlemen will argue, no doubt, that they knew this all along.
Life-fuel for baldcels.

I have dark hair and wish my hair was lighter would make me look whiter

Lifefeul I have dark hair and I'm greying.

Done a thorough survey of the London streets have you? Twiddled a few diddlywinks you say? Innit?

Ginger men are usually very ugly, and their skin colour has 0% sex appeal: too pale and freckled.

Blondes look good when it's dark blonde, very light blonde hair is usually ugly.

"Tall dark and handsome" is all they say they want