LondonVillie has unfortunately passed away

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
On Friday, April 9th of 2021, LondonVillie, a user on looksmax.co (previously known as looksmax.me) passed away after hearing unfortunate news of the death of his majesty Prince Phillip, duke of Edinburgh.

It was noted from an aid that LondonVillie “collapsed in his chair of a heart attack brought about by grief upon hearing of the event”. This deep display of emotion that brought about his unfortunate end is said to have came from LondonVillie's undying loyalty, devotion and readiness for the British royal family.

Funeral services shall be held in a few days, at which point everyone is invited. Irishmen need not attend.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hardrada, poopoohead, BigJimsWornOutTires and 30 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 5189
good riddance

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 5189
@LondonVillie
if you're really dead, can I get your girlfriend?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 5189
@LondonVillie reply to me, i'm too gullible and OP never lies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
On Friday, April 9th of 2021, LondonVillie, a user on looksmax.co (previously known as looksmax.me) passed away after hearing unfortunate news of the death of his majesty Prince Phillip, duke of Edinburgh.

It was noted from an aid that LondonVillie “collapsed in his chair of a heart attack brought about by grief upon hearing of the event”. This deep display of emotion that brought about his unfortunate end is said to have came from LondonVillie's undying loyalty, devotion and readiness for the British royal family.

Funeral services shall be held in a few days, at which point everyone is invited. Irishmen need not attend.
No

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, SkinjobCatastrophe, mogstar and 6 others
BAA121FC C5B4 425E 884A 6D6590BC1816

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Lolcel, Deleted member 9217 and 2 others
Masterpiece.

Also rip.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 9217, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
now cavill is the best looking guy in england

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
@Chadeep he descended hard he looks like shit now

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep and mogstar
Sad if true. @LondonVillie rip brother

What is this racism to irish people bro?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 5189
Problem?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 5189
@AlwaysHaveQuestions

Fat cunt

White is superior

Finally this legendary thread has been found