Loneliness

bloatmaxxed2

bloatmaxxed2

Iron
Last time i had a friendly conversation with a 'friend' was a year and 3 months ago and even then i was rejected and pretty much uninvited like its been my whole life is this common with people here or is it just brutally over for me

I did 3 years buddy.

Just enter orthodox meeting, i litteraly talked about isis, and the far right, everyone tought i was pretty nice.

Being a friendless loser is the norm nowadays for a lot of people, so at least you aren't alone in that sense.

• +1
Reactions: bloatmaxxed2
Being a friendless loser is the norm nowadays for a lot of people, so at least you aren't alone in that sense.
Theres a psychological reason. Lets be honest.

I saw truecels have so much fun, laugh everyday, even talk to women (non romantically ofc) and be with chads (bit of laughing stocks but still) have friends, be oblivious, bring nintendo switches.

I just sat there. 3 fucking years.

I saw truecels have so much fun, laugh everyday, even talk to women (non romantically ofc) and be with chads (bit of laughing stocks but still) have friends, be oblivious, bring nintendo switches.

wdym sat there like in school?

Maybe in high school but in the adult world that shit would never happen.